|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 0.5 x 8.1 inches|
|Item model number||SMLT8|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||8|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
Sugru SMLT8 Hardware Sealer, Multi Color, 8-Pack
|Price:||$22.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Self-setting rubber, formed by hand and cures at room temperature overnight
- Self-adhesive - bonds to aluminum, steel, ceramics, glass, wood and some fabrics. Removable from most non-porous surfaces
- Waterproof, UV resistant, electrically insulating and dishwasher proof when cured
- Bendable to any color and temperature resistant from -50 to +180 degree Celsius
- Please see individual Mini packs for use by date. Store sugru in the fridge to double its shelf-life
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Sugru Multi 8x5g Mini Packs
How to use Sugru
Sugru is so easy to use: mould it with your hands and shape it the way you need - you have 30 minutes to get the job done. Give it 24 hours and it turns into rubber! It will adhere strongly and securely across many surfaces and environments.
- Easy to use – stick it, shape it, and in 24 hours it turns into rubber!
What is Sugru?
Sugru is the world’s first mouldable glue that turns into rubber.
With its ‘6-in-1’ formula it is perfect for any of your projects: it can fix, bond, cushion, replace, create and seal.
- Strong and Durable
- Stable at high and low temperatures (-58F to 356F)
- Available in 10 colors
- Sticks to almost anything!
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:51 Mins|
I'm adding a video showing these things that I used it with:
I repaired the cord holder on a vacuum cleaner that had broken off. It works great now, better than the original. I used 1 packet of red for this.
I added some to a plug of a air popper that didn't have an on/off switch and had to be unplugged to turn off. Now it's easier to grab hold of and the shape of my Sugru-thingy makes it easy to wrap the cord when putting it away. The adaptor took 1 packet of yellow.
I used 1 packet of yellow mixed with about a tenth of a packet of black to make sort of a brownish color to stick some leaves back on a silk tree. I had tried glue guns and florist wire previously and neither would stay on because some of the little nubs that hold the branches had broken off.Read more ›
I wrapped Sugru around the original band and gave it 24 hours to cure. It worked well, and I haven't had any problems with it since then. Even though the band is still broken, the Sugru attached to it and holds the band in place over the strap.
I would recommend Sugru for many different kinds of repairs, but it's not perfect. Here is my opinion on Sugru's strengths and weaknesses.
* Easy to work with
* Strong and long lasting
* Lots of applications
* Comes in various colors
* Short shelf-life. Depending on how you store it, Sugru will be usable for around 6 months sealed in its package. This makes it difficult to buy the right amount of Sugru for your application. Since repairing my watch, I searched for other things to repair. While I found a few others, I don't know if I will end up using all of it, which means it will go to waste.
* Can't save leftover Sugru. Once you open a package, you have to use all the Sugru.
* Expensive. This is especially true if you end up wasting some of the Sugru for lack of projects.
* Stiffer than you might think. Many of the suggested uses imply that you can add Sugru to handles and knobs to provide cushioning. However, cured Sugru is rather hard and has little give. That makes is good for some situations (repair a watch band), but not so great for others (cushion the inside of a scissor handle).
* Heavier than you might think.Read more ›
For someone using this product for the first time, I definitely recommend reading thru the instructions then going to their website and watching a few videos. But it is very simple. Remove from packaging, roll it around your hands and you can mold/meld it to whatever shape your heart desires and it'll stick to almost everything. After curing, it does leave a bit of the rubber feel (slightly soft rubbery feel) so if that is what you want this would work great. You could also use a gently water/soap solution to smooth out the rubber prior to letting it cure for a smoother feel/appearance. With that said, I'll leave the rest of the review as a list of pro's and concerns I had with this product. It is, overall, a very nice and innovative product and would fit most users quite well I imagine.
+About a 6 month use by date
+Steep price for small amount of product
+Sticks on hands even after wiping with a paper napkin / towel and washing
+About 30 minutes to use it before it starts curing once you open the individual wrapped packet
+Attaches to almost anything
+Easy to work with
+Cures as advertised
+Can mix colors to create almost any color tone you need
+Can smooth it before curing by using water+soap
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got it in the mail yesterday and used it on a charging wire. It cracked when I went to use the wire today.Published 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Did not stick to the plastic on my luggage for which I bought it. Emailed support who then told me it will not adhere to any "oily plastics". Buyer beware.Published 7 days ago by MmmmJoel
You know when you see something on the internet or TV and it looks great but once you see it in real life its disappointing... well this is not that!!! Read morePublished 8 days ago by Carlos
This stuff is really handy. It came and I've immediately used more than half of it.Published 10 days ago by Robert D.
It's all the way new product and very useful for more n more applications.Published 11 days ago by NV Chauhan
I use this product for all kinds of repair, hacking and assistive technology. Their website gives many examples of its applications. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Donald Fredette
This stuff is nothing short of miraculous. It is useful for fixing or modding a wide variety of household products. It is highly durable and water and heat resistant. Read morePublished 12 days ago by B. Carlen
O M G this stuff is AWESOME! I am so happy we bought this! Since we bought our first pack we have been fixing so much stuff. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Sparrow Theis