300 piece poker chip set "Suited Design" 11.5g clay composite in lockable silver case with Dealer Button
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 300-Piece Poker Chip Set 11.5g Clay Composite in Lockable Silver Case with Dealer Button
- 300-piece poker chip set housed in lockable aluminum case
- Includes 100 white, 100 red, 50 blue, and 50 black chips
- Composite resin construction with insert for extra-heavy feel
- "Suited" design around edges; 2 decks of casino-quality cards
- Includes five 19mm casino-size dice and single dealer button
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The chips are of poor quality - see the photos for the details. But they all arrived safely (nothing broken), though some plastic wrappings were torn. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Mark K.
I'm not an expert card player, just poker with the guys - the chips are sturdy, with a nice weight and feel. The two decks of cards are nothing special, but they work just fine. Read morePublished on November 21, 2013 by Tom H
For the price, this is an OK set. The chips have a nice feel to them and stack well, but a few had molding flash around the edge that I had to smooth off. Read morePublished on September 3, 2013 by SteveL
He was very pleased with it. Chips feel like the real Atlantic City ones.
It is fun to play with friends.
I am very happy with the set. The chips are a really nice size and weight and the rest of the set is what you need to get going in a nicely sized case.Published on August 16, 2013 by JoshK
I always played with the plastic chips but I definitely won't be doing that soon. Every thing was amazing although the packaging wass bit dusty.Published on June 12, 2013 by kathy
The product was great. Product looks and feels awesome, and the price makes it even more amazing. When the product was defective, the seller replaced it for me as well.Published on June 24, 2011 by Peter Y Mun
The lock kind of sucks, even though I never use it and also, the decks that it comes with are horrible!
The chips feel nice though.