5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff
I make dance costumes, and so work with very stretchy or delicate fabrics that can easily stretch out and pucker during sewing. Sullivan's Stabilizer is the only thing I've found that helps the fabric keep its shape while I attach zippers, collars, etc. When the project is finished, I simply dip it in water, hang it to dry, and the fabric is soft again.
Published on March 11, 2012 by Linda Fjeldsted

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
wasn't wild about this product as still had to add more stabllizer.
Published 2 months ago by BONNIE VANDENBOOM

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff, March 11, 2012
This review is from: Sullivans 120 Fabric Stabilizer Spray, 14.5-Ounce, Can (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is awesome for appliqué, March 8, 2012
Sullivan's is an awesome product. When doing machine appliqué, spray your appliqué fabric with Sullivan's. Give product about 5-6 seconds to go into fabric. (When you spray fabric, it will soak into the fabric. If you iron immediately it will stick to your iron and distort the fabric.) Iron until dry. Fabric will be stiff. You can spray and iron twice, if you want it real still. After the fabric is sewn down to your item and ready to trim the excess off, you will have a nice crisp fabric that trims away beautifully. You are able to get extremely close to the stitching without having a jagged cut edge that you have to keep cutting at to get the smooth edge.

It is also wonderful for lace. Once ironed stiff, it is much easier to pin and sew to Heirloom pieces.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, with minor complaints, November 18, 2014
Kevin & April (Simi Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I used this on a silky rayon and I found it helpful. (I didn't use enough to make it super stiff, just enough to make the fabric less fluid). It also washed out well. I have 2 complaints: the spray nozzle clogs easily and doesn't spray all too evenly. I soaked it in hot water and washed it after spraying one yard, but it didn't help much with getting an even application. One can was also only enough for about 4 or 5 yards, which was disappointing. (I used one moderate application for each piece). For smaller, washable projects I'll be switching to old fashioned spray starch.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, December 7, 2014
wasn't wild about this product as still had to add more stabllizer.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete Junk!, August 19, 2011
This stuff is JUNK! I have tried and tried to use it! I have tried drying it with my hair drier to see if I could get the fabric to hold and nothing makes the fabric hold! I have not tried Iron it - I do not want to Iron or I would use Heat Bond Lite because it's hard to get your Iron into your hoop! Complete waste! Save yourself the trouble and try a different brand like I will be doing!

Sullivans 120 Fabric Stabilizer Spray, 14.5-Ounce, Can