- File Size: 103 KB
- Print Length: 18 pages
- Publication Date: October 11, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005USA0N4
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #276,324 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Summary First Break All the Rules Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have the hard copy and Kindle copy because I lost my sight in 2008 in one eye. I am challenged in the other eye but functional. I am a tremendous fan of Kindle and could not really function without it.
Enjoy your new foundation about yourself.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very useful synopsis. I read this in advance of taking over a new team and am optimistic these tools will be effective.Published 13 months ago by Ryan T. Kipp
I really enjoyed this book. There were a lot of excellent concepts that really struck home with me. Read morePublished on January 8, 2014 by Tyler Waite
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Business & Money > Human Resources > Knowledge Capital
- Books > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Books > Business & Money > Skills > Decision Making
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 30 minutes (12-21 pages) > Business & Money
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Decision-Making & Problem Solving
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Management & Leadership > Knowledge Capital