Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on July 17, 2014
I really feel this book is way too easy for a child going into Kindergarten. The science experiments and other activities make it more worth while. However, if you want a challenging Preschool book try, Everything For Early Learning by School Speciality Publishing (the green book with the dinosaur on the front). For Kindergarteners try Get Ready for Kindergarten (orange binder). These books are much more challenging.
on August 20, 2013
This summer book was a great review, but my daughter would finish 5 pages front and back very quickly and with no problems. I should have bought one level up for her to be able to get more out of it.
on July 30, 2013
My almost kindergartener loved this book. It was quite simple but he loved that he had "homework". I never had to push him to do it, it was something he looked forward to and didn't need any help (except to read directions sometimes).
on July 19, 2013
My daughter worked on two or three pages a day & really enjoyed it. The workbook covers all subject areas & was aligned with Common Core. I recommend this activity book!!!
on June 24, 2013
This book was exactly what I expected for my summer school curriculum. It arrived quickly and in great condition. I would suggest it for others.
on August 7, 2014
Good for review with my child. This book is an excellent study source for my child during the summer months. Its is organized in my opinion and takes the mommy guesswork of what's should I have him/her review. The book has a summer reading list in the front, that in my opinion is wonderful. It also has flashcards and a fun interactive website for more study/fun. Covers some basics in visual discrimination, fine motor skills,shape recognition, numbers and counting, colors, phonics/handwriting, patterns,alphabet..etc.
on October 3, 2013
My boys loved both the pre-k to k and the first-second grade. I bought them on a suggestion from an excellent teacher friend- and I am so glad I did. WE didn't do it everyday, or follow along to a T, but it was still very helpful and fun.
on September 16, 2013
With 4 kids to keep busy and still get in some school work. This workbook offered that and was not too time consuming!! They cover all the subjects and material covered for each grade level!!
on August 2, 2013
The wife said that she wishes that the activities were spaced out better. It can seem like there is, at the end of the month, too many things to do.
on July 27, 2013
My son loves this book! The progression of skills is perfect and keeps him wanting to do more. I would suggest this series of books for all ages