5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer refreshers for my rising 4th grader!
These gave a well-rounded review of all 3rd grade material listed in the product description. My son rarely had trouble completing these pages in 20-30 minutes (usually only when he was "distracted"). He also seemed to actually ENJOY doing these pages and getting his star sticker every day.

We never completed them all due to a short summer break, but that...
Published on December 1, 2010 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied customer
Published on July 21, 2011 by jsmith

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not satisfied customer, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Summer Bridge Activities: Bridging Grades Third to Fourth (Perfect Paperback)
Although this book does have a lot of good activities, there are many blatant errors and laziness on the author's and editor's part. For example, Page 21 has addition of three digit numbers, and page 13 has addition of decimals. The problems are exactly the same except for having 2 more problems added in and decimals added to the problems. On page 70 and 72, 6 out of the 10 problems are repeated. On page 105, Problem three, is answered incorrectly in the answer key and has two right answers. On page 126, Problem 19 does not match up with a right answer. 56/4 does not equal 14x4. Although this book is a good tool, it needs to be edited again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer refreshers for my rising 4th grader!, December 1, 2010
Amazon Customer (Nashville, TN, United States) - See all my reviews

We never completed them all due to a short summer break, but that wasn't really the point. Rather they were just enough to keep his mind "thinking" during the summer months and I didn't see the fall slide that we usually do in kids this age.

While I think this one workbook would be adequate for most, we did supplement with Summer Bridge Math as my son struggled a little in that subject last year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great choice for summer!, July 7, 2011
This book is a wonderful all-on-one bridge for summer enrichment of learning. Science and social studies are also included!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 29, 2014
Great to use for the summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars helps kids, June 6, 2014
It helps my adhd kids stay on track with their learning through out the summer months. I use these books every year.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this collection, August 11, 2013
This is our third year using this series with our 3 kids. They love that it is laid out to doing just 1 page (front and back) a day. The books offer refreshers of the last school year, as well as the basic challenges of what they will be introduced to next school year. We love the fact of knowing that I kids will not have lost out on the valuable education during their summer break.

3.0 out of 5 stars Prompt delivery and great service, July 26, 2013
Thank you for your prompt delivery and excellent service. The school ended up sending home a book for him to work on over the summer, so I am sorry I did not just wait to see if they sent something, however this is good for extra motivation and help. Thank you again.

4.0 out of 5 stars good review for the summer, July 21, 2013
This is a good review text, but not challenging. I would recommend it for kids at or below grade level.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer activity, July 14, 2013
My little one likes to be challenged. This is a great tool to keep him busy during those summer weeks.
It a great refresher of the 3rd grade lessons plus a preview for next year. I have been buying these book the past 3-4 years.
It keeps him busy for about 10 hrs per week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, July 2, 2013
I have been using this book this summer. I love it! I know it will help my daughter bridging up to fourth grade more smoothly. Highly recommend!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Summer Bridge Activities: Bridging Grades Third to Fourth
Summer Bridge Activities: Bridging Grades Third to Fourth by Summer Bridge Activities (Perfect Paperback - January 4, 2010)
Used & New from: $0.01