4.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Nice.. looks good..feels good..band is cheaply made but can always get another band. The watch itself is very nice looking and feels good
Published 10 months ago by detrice

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a kid
It's cheep and not a Swiss army watch which was obvious before I bought it. I got it because I liked the color, but the smaller hand are metal decals and don't work. Give it to a small child who will not know the difference.
Published 19 months ago by Sean M Stark

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a kid, July 22, 2013
This review is from: Cool Summer Blue Color Military Army Pilot Fabric Strap Sports Men's Swiss Military Watch (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 10, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch band broke off after only one week, April 16, 2014
The product did not stay together..In one weeks time the wrist band broke off and could not be reattached...Ronald M. Plishka

5.0 out of 5 stars Proud To Wear The Army Swiss Military Pilot Watch, November 21, 2013
I purchased the Army Swiss Military Watch for my husband and he loves it the only time he takes the watch off is when he is going to put on the Army Green Military Army Pilot Watch he loves them

3.0 out of 5 stars It fell apart!, July 10, 2014
I ordered 2 watches since the price was ver low cost. It took a while to receive them because they are being sent from China. I pulled one of the watches out of the plastic bag and the tongue of the buckle on the watchband fell off. I attempted to reinstall the tongue back onto the band to no avail. It's an attractive watch but very uncertain about the durability of it since one of the watches fell apart. I just put them away and I may give the good one to a young child for some occasion.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 7, 2014
Is good.

1.0 out of 5 stars cool summer blue color military army pilot watch, June 29, 2014
do not like watych, doesn't fit my wrist, not enough holes and eyelets in the band, looks great , but never is worn because of fit problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recomend to any ome., June 4, 2014
I like the watch and Ilike it's color. It workes real will.I got one for my grandson he really like's the witch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 1, 2014
I like this item,good quality and better that expect. I recomend buy this item. Because i think is good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for the holidays, December 12, 2013
I was worried the watch wouldnt be of great quality being the price was super inexpensive. I was so pleased whe all 3 of my watches showed up.. They are beautiful. my kids are going to love them.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›