5.0 out of 5 stars excellent replacement/add on camera
Published on June 7, 2012 by Joel S. Perry

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not Sync with ALL Summer Monitors
Published on October 10, 2011 by Lara

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not Sync with ALL Summer Monitors, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Summer Infant Additional Camera for Secure Sight Digital Color Video Baby Monitor (Baby Product)
I spent a good amount of time researching this purchase (on amazon) as I bought my summer monitor back in 2009 and with my second baby on the way coming jan 2012 I needed another camera. I found that this camera does not sync with my model which is the 02090. I would strongly recommend you refer to the summer product page to triple check this, like a fool I just relied on the Amazon reviews and that obviously didn't work out for me.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent replacement/add on camera, June 7, 2012
I just wanted to leave a review to let others know that this is indeed the correct extra camera for the Summer Infant Secure Sight Video Monitor. If you have doubts go to the summer infant website and search for your camera, there is an accessories tab and from that tab it will list the model number of the camera that you need. then check the model number on the item details.

1.0 out of 5 stars not compatible, April 22, 2014
bot it for my summer infant video moniter and it isnt compatible
in the description it seid it was so be sure it fits

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 5, 2014
It wasnt the right model therefore it didnt work i had an older version of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to add as additional camera, May 11, 2014
Works great in second child's room! Easy to add to one monitor! Simple to install. Clear picture in monitor. Thank you!

3.0 out of 5 stars Summer Products, April 23, 2014
The summer camera products are good quality. My problem is with compatibility- be very careful as summers models are not compatible with one another. Check the product number and make sure you do not order an older camera with a newer hand-held device as they will not work together. Also summers customer service is not great- no one answered when I called to discus the compatibility issue. I love being able to see my son when he is napping but I purchased the extra camera to have in the living room and it doesn't work with the original set I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, April 10, 2014
I was worried this camera wouldn't work. I am so glad I bought it. Works great and now I am watching both kids together in different rooms.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy 1st time customer, March 21, 2014
Ordered as a baby shower hostess gift for a 2nd time mom. Great condition. As far as I know it was the correct camera and works great.

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't get it to work, March 11, 2014
I got this so I could see both rooms but it won't sync with my monitor. very upset. the only reason I bought it was so I could see my other child but can not do so. should have just gotten a different brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to add camera., March 1, 2014
Just as expected. Easy to add extra camera. We lost our original camera while on vacation with our first child. Not wanting to buy a new set we just bought this extra camera. Easy to add and works great.