Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Color: Tan|Change

on June 26, 2012
This portable highchair/booster is the best purchase I have made, I keep it in the trunk of my car so I always have it! I use it at friends houses, grandparents and even out to eat when they don't have the good highchairs. It works great, was super cheap and very compact.

Don't listen to all the reviews (especially the ones that are 5+ years old - designs change) about the back cushion falling off (it doesn't) and the tray not attaching for transporting it. While the tray doesn't snap on when carrying it all you do is put one of the straps that are used to fasten it to a chair around the tray tightly and it holds it in place.

FYI - according to the box it is good for a child up to 50 lbs (it doesn't seem to mention it in the description here).
0Comment| 147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 27, 2011
After using fancy high chairs, and even fancier space saver high chairs, seats like this are EXACTLY what a busy mom needs. Here's the deal:

- Most babies are extremely messy, so the less fabric on a baby feeding seat, the better.
- This chair is the PERFECT size. Most other space saver high chairs are too bulky, and cannot be pushed under the dining room table like this one can.
- This chair can be used anywhere, which most other space saver chairs cannot. It's lightweight, compact and easy to set up.
- Here's the deal with the tray - you have to jiggle back and forth to take it on and off -IT'S NOT DIFFICULT. I've had two other space saver seats, where my children could take the tray off on their own, this one they can't which is a BIG plus in my book.

I use this seat as an everyday seat for my 12 month old. It's exactly what I needed, because I don't have time to be cleaning food mess off fabric, or taking fabric off to wash it 3 times a week. It's comfortable, it's the perfect height, and it doesn't have bells and whistles that you don't end up needing anyway. LOVE THIS CHAIR.
0Comment| 180 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2013
We toss this little seat in the car anytime we are going to eat at someone's home. It is adjustable and will fit ANY chair, and it is very easy to clean.
But it is not sturdy enough for daily use. It doesn't have enough support for a baby learning to sit up and eat, and it isn't strong enough for a toddler who might be able to lean over enough and tip a chair.
We're 100% happy to have this one for the way it is compact for travel and only occasional need for use. Excellent travel chair for the price.
on November 5, 2015
I can't say enough good things about this. I purchased one for a trip a few years ago and loved it so much that my son sits in it every day 2 years later. We started using it when he was 10 months old and he still sits in it for every meal at 3 years old. I love the adjustable height and that it folds up so small and light for traveling. I have purchased a second for my home and use it with my second child, starting at about 7 months. I've purchased 2 more to leave at grandparents' houses for when we are visiting. Folded up this fits in a grocery bag and easily goes with us wherever we go! The whole thing fits in my kitchen sink to scrub it down when it is dirty. This is one of my absolute favorite baby items.
review image review image
on June 18, 2013
At home, I use the Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair, Walnut with the PlayTray for the Stokke Tripp Trapp - Transparent and the Stokke Tripp Trapp Baby Set - Aqua Blue. It's a great seat for every day, but too bulky and obviously cannot be transported. I travel internationally a lot with my 10 month old.

This chair is fantastic for travel. I ordered it because of its compact fold. It IS a little bulkier than I had originally imagined, but It folds up small enough to fit in my carry-on suitcase.
This is especially important because I often travel on Airlines that do not allow gate-checking of car seats. I still book my son on an "infant in arms" ticket, and hope that there is a spare seat in between I can put him in. However, if you can't gate check the car seat, the spare seat is useless, as anyone with a baby knows how successful getting them to sit in a seat is. I love that I can put this seat in my carry on, leave it there if I have to hold him, or put the seat in the airline seat - and secure it with a lap belt, and strap my son in. He has a tray he can use, for food or play, and he can't get out of it (yet).

Then, when I get to my destination, I have a highchair I can use in hotels and in restaurants: I wouldn't say it was small enough that I could fit it in my handbag, but I can put it in my car, without having it take up valuable space.

The little "seat pad" is useless, I threw it away. It comes off all the time and like others mentioned, only attaches to the top of the seat. Anyone who actually lives with an eating infant/toddler, will agree discarding it is the best idea, as it makes cleaning the seat so much easier. I did think about attaching the bottom of the pad with Command Picture Hanging Strips, 4-Small, 8-Medium, but ended up throwing it away.
review image
on March 9, 2015
My son has a nice Fisher Price booster seat and I wanted something similar for my daughter to take along when we travel. All of the Fisher Price boosters on Amazon seemed a little boy-ish for her, so I decided on this chair, which looks a little cuter at least. I know Summer items can be a little cheaper/flimsier, but most are at least adequate, so I figured this would work okay. Wish I'd just gone with the blue Fisher Price chair.

Pros: Relatively portable and easy to clean
Folds a little smaller than the Fisher Price model
Looks like it would easily fit the smallest baby up to a large 3 year old or even bigger
Attaches easily and securely to any chair

Cons:
When collapsed, the tray doesn't attach to the rest, so you've got 2 separate pieces to take with. Not ideal. The Fisher Price chair folds up with everything together.
The back cushion is cute, but it only attaches at the top. My toddler usually is not too rambunctious, but it still won't stay in place if she moves at all. We end up taking it off because that is easier than constantly trying to straighten it.
The tray table is small and an odd shape for eating on. It fits a toddler size plate just fine, but if you have anything else (say a cup or spoon), there is no room for it at the top of the plate. My toddler is constantly knocking over her cup or knocking the silverware to the floor because it has to sit right by her hands. The Fisher Price is square and has a compartment for the cup on the far side from little hands, so it doesn't easily get knocked over.
The tray table doesn't really have any ledge, so IF liquid is spilled, it runs EVERYWHERE, including all over the occupant and all over the floor. The Fisher Price tray has a ledge so that spilled liquid stays on the tray.
The tray is not easily removable. You have to slide it along a set of grooves, where it tries to catch on each of the 3 size settings. Don't try to remove this tray with food still on it.

Not really a con, necessarily, because my daughter doesn't seem to mind, but the back of this seat is extremely verticle, with a sharp 90 degree angle between the seat and back. Doesn't look comfortable to me, but my children don't seem to mind.

So overall I'm wishing I had just purchased another Fisher Price booster chair instead of this, even if it wasn't as cute looking. When I take the cushion off the back of the chair, this is just a plain white/brown chair anyway. The problems with the tray table may lead me to replace this soon anyways. I just wish I had kept the box. I gave it 2 stars because it is functional and would be okay for occasional use, especially if your child doesn't have an open cup drink. But if you have a choice, I'd recommend the FP.
on December 3, 2015
We have 3 kids. 11 years old, 9 years old and 7 months old! So it's like starting over! This time around hubby and I said we did not want a high chair with a large foot print. The slimmer high chairs were all pretty pricey so we ended up deciding to get this booster to attach to our kitchen chair. No footprint taking up 1/2 our kitchen or any of our kitchen!
Our son has been sitting in this since 5 months old. It works great! Super easy to clean! You can toss the straps and 'cover' in the wash and the tray and seat can be wiped down in the kitchen sink or rinsed off in the shower.
Best baby purchase I made with this baby!
review image review image review image
on July 10, 2015
I love this booster seat! I run an in home daycare and the baby (9months old) that I watch is finally eating baby finger foods, so I needed something that was safe, yet didn't take up a lot of space. This seat certainly does the trick! Not only is this seat functional, it's affordable too! It straps easily to any of my dinning room chairs or I can simply sit it on the floor. The cover is removable for easy cleaning and the tray is removable and dishwasher safe!!!! Oh! did I mention that this thing fold up easily and can be slid under the bed or on a pantry shelf when not in use?!?!? This thing is fantastic and a great deal! You cannot go wrong with this!!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on June 11, 2011
I love this chair. I think it's one of the greatest baby items I own. I bought it to use on vacation, but I use it most often in restaurants instead of using their dirty public high chairs. I take it to every restaurant, every friend's house, everywhere! It's easy to use, easy to wash, and fantastic. Some said that the tray is hard to get on and off, but I agree with the other reviewer that my child is absolutely not strong enough to get the tray off herself...which is more than I can say for my big kitchen high chair! Other reviewers also said that it's awkward to carry, but I disagree: I posted a photo here of how you can strap the tray to the underside of the chair for easy carrying.

I highly recommend this as a travel chair. And I'm buying one as a baby gift right now!
review image
on November 9, 2013
This is an excellent product, especially for travel. It fits with no problem in a carry-on bag and you can easily toss it in the trunk when visiting friends.

You can remove the tray, so that the kid reaches the dinner table. This is a huge advantage as the child grows up. The reason I'm knocking 1 star is because it doesn't have any padding. Although not having padding greatly facilitates clean up (and believe me, this thing *will* get dirty), the baby could use a little padding in both bottom and back.