Top positive review
86 people found this helpful
Save my seat from myself
on June 8, 2011
I recently purchased a new car and I was noticing that the seat in my old car was not wearing very well with the infant seat rubbing against my cloth upholstery every day. So, on a whim I went to a baby chain store near our home and looked at the ridiculous contraptions out there on the market for seat protectors. The prices were a little high so I returned home to visit my good old friend, Amazon.com. Sure enough, I found this product. Here is why I like it:
1. Easy to use, easy to install
2. Rubberized backing, does not put little piles all over the seat as
opposed to their cloth counterparts.
3. The price is great for the value you are receiving
4. The material is durable, washable, and covers many different seats very
5. Easy to install? A complete no brainer.
6. No bulky, but it gets the job done.
7. Does not obstruct LATCH system holes
8. Did I mention it was easy to install? :)