Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 10, 2010
These blankets are cute and soft; however, they were a bit small for swaddling my newborn who was 8 lbs-10 oz at birth. I've used them more as folded up pads for supporting baby's head or my breast while nursing. The best use I've found for them is as a covering for warmth when baby is in his car seat, as they are just the right size: big enough to tuck around his body and not extend out of the carseat. I also use them as a lightweight blanket over baby when nursing. But in retrospect, I wouldn't have purchased these as they just aren't as multi-use as I thought they'd be.
on November 24, 2010
These are not the softest blankets so we ended up using them on top of his crib sheet. They were too small to use as a swaddle.
on February 11, 2011
I ordered these for our sweet 5 month old PUPPY...yes, puppy! She pees in her sleep so I am always washing her bedding. I line her bed now with a carters waterproof bassinett pad and 1 of these pretty blankes. they can stand up to the washings where her pet bed could not.