Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 14, 2007
I purchased the Summer Infant QuickSmart Stroller for a trip. My guess is that most people who are interested in this stroller buy it for the ability to travel on airplanes with it. The problem is that LxWxH measures about 52". The plane limitation for my trip was 45". Thus, it exceeded the maximum volume requirement. I called the Company and the person who picked up the phone could not confirm that it would fit in airplane overhead bins. The stoller itself seems like a great design; however, the bag is so flimsy, it basically cannot be used. Unfortunately, I purchased the stroller to fit in an overhead airplane bin and based on the failure to fit in overhead bins, along with the poorly constructed bag, forced me to return the item. Amazon.com was excellent and credited my account for the return.
on September 27, 2010
Our key requirement in a travel stroller was one that we could take as carry on luggage as our airport does not support gate check of strollers. This does fit fit that requirement. Further, it was the cheapest of the carry-on size strollers that we found. And it maneuvers quite ok even over uneven ground. Best is backwards due to its nice big rear wheels. One handed pushing is possible just not for very long. So, overall, we're happy.
Things we'd like to improve: the fold is a rather tricky to get used to. But you do eventually figure out how to stay relatively clean during folding. We'd like the ability to raise the handle. We'd also like the ability to easily store the rain cover somewhere on the stroller even when folded. And the carry bag is cheap, cheap, cheap quality. It tore the first time it was used.
on July 17, 2010
This is my favorite stroller to date, and I've been through six. It folds up for saving valuable room in the car trunk, it folds up lickety-split (after half a dozen times you'll get it down pat, and yes you do need two hands), and it's comparable to an umbrella stroller, but much better. The only thing lacking is a cup holder (for the driver). It's also the stroller we take if we are flying somewhere.
on May 6, 2007
We bought this stroller because we were flying with our 10-month-old and did not want to take our stroller on the plane - for fear of loss or breaking. It folds down small enough to fit into the overhead compartment and folds open and closes very easily. It maneuvers okay, not great. Overall, I would recommend this stroller, but only as a travel or second stroller.