5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE These!
My baby is six months old, and has grown out of his infant swaddlers. But he won't sleep without being swaddled! Imagine my relief when I found these large swaddlers on Amazon! Even at six months, he can't get out of them, and he sleeps soundly every night!
Published on February 15, 2012 by Rosa

3.0 out of 5 stars Not well-adopted for a stronger larger kid
Even though my bigger baby still wanted to be swaddled, the large size doesn't have enough reinforcement to keep the larger stronger kid contained. Transitioned away from swaddling shortly after getting these. Weren't much help.
Published 13 months ago by WafleCone

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE These!, February 15, 2012
This review is from: Summer Infant SwaddleMe Adjustable Infant Wrap, Monkey Business, Large (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, December 2, 2012
Just as expected--works great for my 4 month old (in the 90th percentile for length and smaller sizes wouldn't fit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, March 1, 2012
I have used SwaddleMe with my baby since he was born. It is a great product! The nurses at the hospital taught me to wrap the baby with a blanket, but it looks simpler than it is. As I have a big boy, after a couple of months he didn't fit in the 7-14 lb SwaddleMe version. I found this one and I am very happy. My baby is 5 months old and it still fits perfectly and he sleeps tight all night.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love, February 3, 2014
Length:: 0:57 Mins

This product is a must-have for all parents, in my opinion. We have tried every swaddling method available. This one is easy to put on, easy to take off, lets my daughter have the mobility she needs to kick her legs and wriggle her wrists...and it's so cozy.

You can learn more about all the positive benefits from the other reviews. What I'd add is that we no longer use a newborn size on our six-month old...this large size is perfect. We have lots of these swaddles...keep in mind that the swaddles follow your child as she grows.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not well-adopted for a stronger larger kid, December 20, 2013
WafleCone (New York, NY) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Immediately improved my baby's sleeping, October 14, 2013
BV "BV" (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
I got these as a present but didn't really know anything about swaddles. The first week, my husband and I would swaddle our baby in a blanket, but she'd always kick out of it and was getting up about 4 times a night. The first night we used one of these, she only got up twice, and by 3 weeks old she was sleeping through the night 9-12 hours. I don't know if she's just a good sleeper or if these are magical, but I'm not going to risk changing anything now, and have just moved her up to the next size. The small size lasted until she was about 2 months old (at that point, she was 24.5 inches and 12.5 pounds).

My baby does often manage to get her arms out of these by morning, but she doesn't scratch herself so I don't worry about it.

There is a slit in the back of the large ones for a harness, but I don't really understand why it would need that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never look back!, October 6, 2012
We had a lot of baby items passed down to us and we had NO clue on what the heck the bunches on cloth were. My husband finally figured out how to use them and swaddle our little guy. We were originally using swaddle blankets to swaddle, but after the baby getting out of our pathetic attempts of swaddling(especially when we were half awake!!) we knew we needed something else. We started using these swaddle sacks (that's what we call them) and never looked back. They are super easy to use. We typically put our baby in long-sleeved, long-legged PJ and swaddle him in a cotton sack. He stays very warm in this and sometimes wakes up sweating...so make sure you have a fan going or a/c on depending on the weather. We tried the fleece ones, but they were way too hot. We will most likely use them in the winter. Make sure you really wrap your baby up tight in these...they can still get out of them and it might take you a few attempts to figure it out. Our son weighs 14lbs. 12 oz and is 25.5 inches long and length wise the large fits great...but it is a bit large for him. The smaller size constricted his leg movement...so we moved up to this one. Our next baby...we will use the SwaddleMe sacks!!!

Oh! Becareful when you dry them. They get stuck to everything. I would just air dry it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 7, 2012
I really enjoyed this product and my little one slept soundly after receiving it. I give them two thumbs up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for newborns!, May 8, 2012
My son got these as a present and when it started to get small I ordered new ones because he just loved sleeping wrapped up! It's made of soft cotton an the monkeys are really cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, February 24, 2012
I'm still swaddling my baby at 6 months old, and she just couldn't fit in the size medium Swaddle Me product. I was unable to find the large size Swaddle Me product in any stores. I was relieved to find them on-line and they're working great! She's sleeping about 10 hours straight at night. I do have to double swaddle her as I say, though...because this fabric stretches out quite easily. So I first swaddle her in a cheese cloth receiving blanket which is very light and breathable. Then I put the Swaddle Me product on top of that...so I do have to keep her room a bit cool to prevent her from getting too warm. But if I don't double swaddle her, she is able to break out of the swaddle and then she wakes herself up. I would definitely recommend this product to others though.