Wrap baby securely for a safer, better sleep. Extra soft, adjustable wings provide a perfect snug fit even for wiggly babies. Secure design creates a cozy, womb-like feeling for baby and prevents the startle reflex that can wake up your infant. Designed with leading safe-sleep experts, SwaddleMe is trusted by parents around the globe.
From the Manufacturer
SwaddleMe Microfleece keeps baby comfy by mimicking a womb-like feeling. view larger
Wrap your baby in the comfort of the Summer Infant SwaddleMe Microfleece. This adjustable infant wrap soothes your newborn by recreating the familiar, comforting snugness of the womb and helps prevent baby from startling awake so you and your child can get a good night's sleep. SwaddleMe wings are fully adjustable so baby can stay swaddled as he grows.
Help Your Newborn Sleep Soundly
Rather than using hazardous loose blankets to comfort your child in his crib, SwaddleMe Microfleece keeps your baby safe with one cozy wrap. Soft and snug microfleece allows your baby enough movement to be comfy, while dampening baby's startle reflex, a main reason infants awake in their cribs. With SwaddleMe Microfleece, babies can sleep longer and more comfortably.
Comfy for Babies, Easy for Parents
SwaddleMe Microfleece features soft fabric wings so you can fully adjust and readjust the fit as your baby grows. Even the most fidgety babies will stay swaddled up snugly with these secure hook-and-loop fasteners. When time is of the essence, simply pop open the leg pouch on the SwaddleMe wrap to quickly change baby's diaper without unswaddling. A convenient harness slit fits most five-point harness restraints for car seats and travel systems.
- 100% microfleece fabric
- Soft fabric wings fasten and readjust securely with hook and loop attachments to create a perfect fit
- Leg pouch opens for easy diaper changes
- Cozy womb-like feeling for baby
- Prevents startle reflex that can wake up your infant
- Harness slit fits most five-point harness restraints
- Small/Medium size fits babies 7-14 pounds
Simple to Use
1. Align baby's shoulders with top of open wrap. Tuck Legs inside leg pocket then open tab at top of leg pocket.
2. Wrap left wing over baby's torso and tuck under baby's opposite arm. Secure tab to top of leg pocket.
3. Place right wing over left and secure opened tabs to fabric patch on left wing. Wings should be snug over baby's chest.
Always place babies on their backs to sleep.