Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

75%
25%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on August 8, 2008
To start, ignore the review listed above this one. I don't know who that person is but I personally feel he has no idea what he's speaking about.

If you haven't had a chance to discover Pete Murray now's your chance. Do check out his other albums including Feeler and See the Sun. Get the deluxe edition of See the Sun if you can. Pete is a very talented musician with a great voice. This whole album was recorded in his home studio and sounds fantastic. His writing skills continue to improve and it's refreshing to hear the insightful lyrics contained in this album. He has performed with John Mayer in the past and, of course, comparisons are going to be made. Personally, I like, and prefer Pete Murray's sound. If you really want to get an idea of who Pete Murray is then start with his website [...] It's a good place to start, listen to soundbites and determine if this is an album that you want. I personally like Feeler, Summer at Eureka and See the Sun in that order. This is a guy we're going to be hearing about for a long time to come.
on January 5, 2012
I love the music of Pete Murray. A good friend, from AUS, turned me on to it. I was happy to be able to purchase this. The music is typical of Murray, soulfull and his mellowing voice. The album is very mellow unlike his previous two, "Feeler" and "See the Sun" which had a mix of rock and mellow. The music in this album is thought provoking as is his others. I am anxiously awaiting his new album "Blue Sky Blue" ... I haven't heard "Saving Grace" yet either. When prices come down a tad, I will be sure to pick them up!
on July 29, 2009
Similar in sound to Jack Johnson and early John Mayer. I thoroughly enjoyed it but I do recommend purchasing "See the Sun" first, then come back to this one if you liked it.