Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Summer's Curse
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$0.99

on February 12, 2013
I was content in reading the book. This book has left me in suspense just wanting to see if Summer would survive the events that were to come in her life. I would definitely recommend this book to everyone.
on January 15, 2014
The story is compelling, but needs consistent tenses in the writing, and the grammar and punctuation need work as well. It's disconcerting to go from past tense to present tense and back again several times in the same sentence. And a few of the word choices made me think the author wasn't making too certain that autocorrect was inserting the right words rather than changing. The potential of this author's storytelling is amazing...she just needs to work on spelling, grammar, punctuation, tense, and consistent usage of the language. Definitely could use a good copy editor!
on September 16, 2011
Summer's Curse is an amazing book. Being as I love anything dealing with the super natural, this was an awesome book for me to read. The way the story is told, it is like you can see every character or like you are in the story. I do not want to give anything away about this book because I want you to read it for yourself. This book would make a great addition to your book collection. While reading this book I did not want to stop in order to do other things because the book caught my imagination and I just had to find out what would happen next. Buy this book as a gift or as an addition to your own family library. Either way, anyone who loves reading about the super natural will love to read this book. I would highly suggest this book to everyone. As a matter of fact, I have already suggested it to friends and family. I am so happy I purchased and read this book.
on April 27, 2012
The pacing and the romance in this story was pretty good. I did enjoy the description offered by the author and I thought the story had some great potential. I would read more from this author.
on December 10, 2012
I was a little disappointed. How much can one person suffer. And I wasn't happy that a sexy alpha werewolf was a total nut job. It was a good read but so glad it ended well.
on November 5, 2011
This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. I almost got turned off with the story line cause I thought she was trying to copy the HBO series True Blood. But she wasn't and she was able to make all of the story seem so real. I found myself wishing I could go to Elliston Ga. and help kill Logan. I look forward to reading more of Elaine Pierson books.
on August 16, 2011
Being a lover of the paranormal type books that include werewolves, vampires and other things....I was very eager to read this book. In the start of this book I was already intrigued on how the two main characters Summer and best friend Karen were so close. Their friendship is something that you don't normally find in a paranormal novel. It was refreshing to see the care and the love that they had for each other. It reminded me of my own relationship with my best friend. Reading on, I got more interested as the story started to unfold. Discovering the death of a family and trials and tribulations that Summer had to endure and then watching her battle her scars and learning about trust and love again was what kept me reading on. I highly recommend this book to anyone who enjoys the love story of the paranormal. Although Elaine Pierson is a author who is just starting out she has a very creative and descriptive mind and I bet that if you give her books a chance.....you will then enjoy her books as much as I did. Please if you have a free moment....take the time to read Summer's Curse.
on November 25, 2013
I am a sucker for wolf stories. I like the paranormal genre in particular, but wolfs have always been my favorite. This was a fun read from a new author. Glad I decided to finally read it.
on March 14, 2013
Good plot great pace people sounded real twists and turns never knew what the next page would bring. Werewolf stories are usually predictable this one was not looking for her next book
on June 2, 2015
How twisted can one person be? Allowing her to think she's cursed. But, can even loving friends help her heal enough to go on living?