Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

75%
25%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 8, 2005
This story/Play is outstanding. Your heart breaks. I saw the production in New York years ago. When I returned home I introducted it to our students, there response was over whelming in producing the production. We introduced it to our home town and the audience members said, "My God what a play'", The writer knows how to tug at your heart strings."

I believe if you love reading stories that moves the heart and mind, do pick up a copy and I know you will think the same way that our town has. Loved it from beginning to end.

Richard Lee Cook

Rehoboth Beach, DE
on December 8, 2005

Richard Lee Cook

Rehoboth Beach, DE
on December 9, 2014
I purchased this for my son who said "Cowen seems to draw a universal theme from a very personal story".
on September 28, 1999