The Blade SD Climbing Treestand from Summit is a collapsible version of their popular Viper climbing stand. Designed to pack in and out more easily, the Blade folds flat quickly and easily for storage, transportation, and carrying. Designed to be lightweight and quiet--as well as roomy and comfortable, the Blade features a padded seat that can be raised or lowered when hunting with a bow or gun as well as sound deadening (SD) technology to minimize noise. The Blade SD is equipped with a solid front bar that makes climbing easier and that doubles as a gun rest. The stand weighs 23 pounds with a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.
The Blade SD treestand provides a comfortable vantage point for effective targeting in the woods.
The Blade SD comes complete with a 4-point safety harness, RapidClimb Stirrups, and all necessary pads, hardware, ropes and straps. Built to last, the Blade SD is covered under Summit's Five Year Limited Warranty program.
Summit's Dead Metal Sound Deadening SD Technology:
Every little bit of noise reduction goes a long way in keeping you concealed. Summit's Dead Metal sound deadening technology works by filling in critical parts of the platform with a custom engineered expanding foam to reduce unintentional noises caused by movement on the platform.
Complete, Assembled Treestand includes the following:
- Folding Aluminum 5-Channel Platform Frame with Dead Metal, Sound Deadening (SD) Technology
- Aluminum Seat/Climber Frame
- Nylon Washers for Silent Operation
- Foam Seat with Backrest
- Two Coated, Steel Climbing Cables
- Four-Point FAS (harness) with safety strap and attached SRS strap
- RapidClimb Stirrups
- One Camo Front Pad
- Two Camo Arm Pads
- Camo Backpack Straps
- Green Utility Strap
- Stand Umbilical Rope
- Written Instructions and Safety/Instructional DVD
- Stand Weight: 23 pounds
- Construction: Aluminum
- Tree Size: 8 to 20 inches in diameter
- Seat Height: Adjustable
- Seat Base Dimensions: 18 by 12 inches (WxL)
- Backrest Dimensions: 12 by 20 inches (WxL)
- Overall Dimensions: 20 by 36 inches (WxL)
- Platform Area: 20 by 28.75 inches (WxL)
- Seat Frame Size: 20.5 by 26.5 inches (WxL)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
Our engineers made a good thing even better when they designed a collapsible version of our best selling Viper climbing stand. The Blade folds flat for easy storage or transportation in the back of a truck or SUV. Lightweight, quiet, roomy and comfortable, the Blade features a padded seat that can be raised or lowered when hunting with blow or gun. Its solid front bar makes climbing easy while doubling as a gun rest. The stand weighs 23 pounds with a maximum weight capacity of 300 pounds.