5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal - The CPU Upgrade
Published on July 2, 2011 by David Mathis

1.0 out of 5 stars I do not like the increased tablet size
I have swallowing issues and will no longer purchase these horse sized pills. These larger tablets seem to be firmer and I have to question whether they dissolve and therefore are as well absorbed as the smaller tablets did...done...going to switch my brand...
Published 9 months ago by leighsy10021

5.0 out of 5 stars The Real Deal - The CPU Upgrade, July 2, 2011
This review is from: Sun Chlorella Nutritional Tablets, 500 mg, 600 Count (Health and Beauty)
About four years ago I made the mistake of having a dentist put amalgam fillings in several of my teeth. After a couple of months passed I started having severe neurological disorders, visual migraines, hallucinations and MS like symptoms. I spent over a year searching for a root cause that might explain the new and rather sudden onset of awful symptoms. I saw doctors, neurologists, had my brain scanned for tumors, changed my diet several times and then, before giving up, it dawned on me that the issues started right after getting the fillings. I argued with doctors and my insurance company for a couple of months, trying to convince them that I needed to remove the fillings and detox. Once I realized (and it didn't take long) that they didn't have any intention of actually fixing the root cause and instead insisted on treating the symptoms, I quickly found a dentist that would safely remove the amalgam and found a product called HMD (Heavy Metal Detox) to detox the metal. After the removal and the detox I was cured.

A few months ago I noticed that something was wrong with me again. I was losing fine motor skills (my hands would shake when using them for precision tasks) and my arms and legs began to feel disconnected from me, as if my brain was losing connection to them. I am not quite sure what was wrong with me this time (still haven't figured it out) but the symptoms were curiously similar to when I was poisoned by amalgam and the cure I used last time had chlorella in it. It was a no brainer.

I went to the local Whole Foods here in Austin and bought the 200mg 300 tablet pack for $37.00 (notice the amazon.com price is cheaper :) ). After taking Sun Chlorella for three months the symptoms have once again completely disappeared and additionally, taking this stuff is like putting a supercharger on the human brain. I literally have what feels like ten times the mental processing power as I did before I started taking this product. I am able to make connections to sections of my brain that are relevant to the context of whatever I am doing instantly, effortlessly and with targeted precision. I work for a software company and deal with some very complex situations and I have noticed a HUGE difference in my work and so have my co-workers. I have also noticed about a two fold increase in alertness and overall energy throughout the day.

I can't thank the makers of chlorella products and the Sun product enough. This stuff has literally saved my life. THANK YOU!!!

PS: Don't let the naysayers do your thinking for you. Listen to your intuition, read the reviews and most importantly try the product yourself before making up your mind if it works or not (which is the only way to really know).

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff works, July 25, 2011
I have been taking Sun Chlorella-A off & on for a long time & I am here to tell you I can sure tell the difference when I am not taking it. My energy lags, I feel lathargic, my skin begins to look pasty & I end up usually getting whatever local bug that is going around at the time. Oh yes, the bowels kind of slow down too. The reason there has been lapses in taking the product is that it is quite expensive & some months my budget just does not stretch enough to buy a new box. But as one person said to me, "doctor's visits are much more expensive." I am ordering a box right now & intend to do without other things so I don't have to get run down again. Oh yes, I am 64 years old & people are amazed when they find out how old I am....thanks to Sun Chlorella-A. Make sure you get this brand instead of the China Chlorella..no comparison. Just stick with it & I am positive you will see a marked difference in how you feel & look. New users will perhaps experience a touch of stomach cramps & diarrhea, not to worry though, the product is working to get rid of all that gunk that is built up in the intestines...have faith & this will pass (pardon the pun). Seriously, I do not spend time on reviews unless I absolutely believe in a product. I have tried to convince others to get Sun Chlorella, but the price keeps most from purchasing, plus the fact that they have no confidence in a bunch of "little green pills". I want these people to be around for a long time & I want you to be healthy, so order soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Chlorella, October 10, 2008
This is a product that I started using as a detoxing aid and I've continued using it for several years. I have read about it's many benefits and I feel it is an important part of my nutritional program. There are numerous other brands out there, but I have been told that this is the best one. When I started taking it, I had a mild reaction and called the company. They said to start out with 2 and build it up to 10. That worked & I still take 10 at bedtime. I believe this is a very important part of my whole program for good health.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, to put it simply!, April 27, 2012
ALH (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
If you're hesitant about the price, I understand. I sometime take breaks for a while, but then come right back, time and time again. A product that may not be as expensive, but works relatively well is the Organic NOW Brand - Chlorella (try that one as well, if this is too expensive).

I would, however, recommend giving this Sun-Chorella a definite chance! Amazon offer gracious return policies, and if it doesn't work for you, you're more then welcome to return it. You should try it for yourself. Everyone is different, and positive experiences may vary on individual basis. These green pills will work their magic purifying your body of toxins. Thank you sun chlorella, this is a great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sun Chlorella A, What a Wonderful Product, September 11, 2011
Sun chlorella A has everything your body needs to be healthy, plus it is easily assimilated, comfortable to swallow and actually tastes kind of good! It cleared my skin, made me feel more alert, and made my hair and nails grow in fast and thick.

Update: I don't take this anymore. I take Astaxanthin. It works better and costs a lot less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never Without It, February 2, 2012
I'd like to NEVER be without this product. It helps with SO much. I took it in the past & wasn't sure if it was doing anything other than regulating my digestive system until I stopped taking it. Over time, things that I hadn't previously noticed started creeping back up. I use Sun Chlorella for over all well being & intend on doing so for a long time. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best products out there, December 24, 2012
I've been using this product for years now and love it. gives me energy, balances PH and provides great nutrition.
Thank you so much for creating a whole food product way before people were thinking of doing it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, November 13, 2012
Gary Mauser (Burnaby, BC CANADA) - See all my reviews
I take this every morning and have for a year now. Supposedly it'll reduce the chance of a stroke. We,ll see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't live without it, April 6, 2013
Awsome product. If possible I would give 10 stars. I buy the 6oo count box and it last me 2 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you really knew..., March 15, 2014
I've been taking (this brand and only this brand) of Chlorella for about 8 years. If you REALLY want to stay internally cleansed and remove bad "metals" from your body this is the product. I won't stop taking this quality product. The more I research it the more I know I'm doing the right thing.

Rate and Discover Movies