5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Dates!
So sweet and Carmel like in taste. Used them right away as a crust for a raw vegan pie I will order more immediately.
Published 21 months ago by Tina

1.0 out of 5 stars stale dates
pretty stale dates, for the price quality seemed guaranteed but a major disappointment. Hate to give a bad review since their approval rate is very high I hope it was only this item that was bad and rest of buyers get a fresh and edible item.
Published on March 28, 2012 by Sheryar Anna Kuggo

1.0 out of 5 stars stale dates, March 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Sun Dates, September 12, 2013
Leigh A. Rieder (Arlington, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun Date California Medjool Dates 2 Lbs. (Misc.)
These dates were mushier than California dates I have purchased in the past, to the point that I wondered if they had been soaked in sugar syrup. Their texture was definitely inferior. I don't know if it is the type of dates they are, the amount of time that has passed since they were harvested, or the way they were processed. Whatever the reason, I am somewhat disappointed in them.

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want good quality - stay far away from these !!!, October 2, 2014
Hercules' Mom (West Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun Date California Medjool Dates 2 Lbs. (Misc.)
I agree with the bad reviews. Have purchased these a couple times at a local warehouse store and have found them inferior. In fact, today purchased some supposedly packed Sept 24 and the first one out of the box was so tough and dry I may have cracked an old molar and could not finish eating the date. (Yes, I removed the pit.) I have been eating dates for years and these are - by far - the worst I have had. I am also suspect of the dates being all medjool. Medjools are supposed to be sweet, soft and meaty. These seem to have deglet noor dates mixed in. I may take a photo and post tomorrow. Thanks for reading... BTW was looking for dates and saw this brand and just had to review...

1.0 out of 5 stars Mold, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Sun Date California Medjool Dates 2 Lbs. (Misc.)
I like the dates until I bit into one today and saw it was filled with black mold. I had already eaten the first bite and now I have a terrible sore throat which I'm guessing is an allergic reaction to the mold. It was disgusting. Never buying this brand again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed..., July 30, 2013
This review is from: Sun Date California Medjool Dates 2 Lbs. (Misc.)
The dates were tasty, but didn't seem as fresh as I would have liked. They tended to be dry - almost crispy - on the outside

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Dates!, February 4, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars not medjool date, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Sun Date California Medjool Dates 2 Lbs. (Misc.)
this is not a medjool date which is large, soft, and sweet. medjool was reserved for royalty in morocco. this is a commin date and very disappointing

Sun Date California Medjool Dates 2 Lbs.
$19.76