Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sun DinoBryte LED Headlamp Flashlight with Sound
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2012
I bought this for my nephew and it's a HUGE hit! When you close the mouth it turns the light on and the dinosaur roars as its mouth opens. Aside from being fun it's actually a pretty good headlamp. I've been trying to find more to give as gifts and it's been tough, apparently the quanitity is limited. I'm hoping that if enough people add it to their wish lists that Amazon might get the manufacturer to make more.
on August 8, 2014
Well, this was originally bought for my son, but in a pinch, I grabbed it this morning (when I could not find my own Ptezl headlamp) for an early morning run. This thing is BRIGHT! And, I have to say, the roaring did amuse my running buddies quite a bit. Looks like all my girlfriends may show up with thier own roaring T-Rex headlamp at our next run. Cannot say enough good things. Love the roaring. Super bright. Also love the fact you can turn it off via button. Preserves batteries and sanity - not that it took long for my son to find the button.
on July 1, 2015
The most annoying toy that my boys have LOVED!!!
you turn on the light by clicking the dinosaur's mouth closed. it then proceeds to ROAR for a few seconds. everytime they click it, it roars.

would prefer a mute button! hahahaha

THEY ADORE IT!!! solidly made. light is for FUN, not safety. not too bright. heehee
on July 20, 2014
this was a gift for my son's 4th birthday. he loves daddy's head lamp, and my husband kind of splurged to get this special dinosaur head light. it was a HUGE hit! our son really, really liked it which means a lot because he is usually sort of underwhelmed with most gifts. this one, he literally jumped up and down and clapped while squealing with delight :)

the dinosaur roar is sort of obnoxious, of course. it sounds pretty fake and electronically simulated and is a bit loud, IMO. of course my 4 year old loves it! i really wish they had an option to turn off the sound. every time you turn it on it roars. there is no way to turn it on without a big obnoxious roar- this may be a deal breaker for some parents. the sound could be worse, at least it's not some ridiculous high pitched children's jingle. but they should have had a volume control and a mute switch. i am knocking off a star for that.

i am also knocking off a star because it is difficult to adjust correctly. this is definitely one size fits most. i am disappointed in the adjustability- seems like an afterthought. the middle strap that goes across the top of the head is, in effect not adjustable by design. there are velcro sections on either side of the plastic loop that the strap threads through. the problem is, the velcro is spaced apart so far that you don't have hardly any way to actually adjust it because the velcro doesn't line up. since our son is on the smaller side of the intended age group, the middle strap is really too long and doesn't do much. but that doesn't affect the use very much, it just sometimes occurs to him that it doesn't fit right and he might get annoyed before becoming distracted by how cool it is to turn on the light and listen to the dino "roar". the strap that goes around the head suffers a similar design flaw- the spacing of the velcro means that to adjust it, the velcro doesn't line up. also the "sticky" side of the velcro is facing down, so when you adjust it, you are left with some margin of sticky velcro against your kid's hair. luckily it hasn't been too painful, but his hair (which is chin length) does get stuck in the velcro. just seems like they could have designed it better.

something strange is that while i could not adjust the top strap tight enough for my 4 year old son's head, the strap around his head was actually a little too snug, on the loosest setting.

i would still recommend this if you have a young son who loves dinosaurs and wants his own head lamp. the dinosaur is very realistic and intense, almost scary looking. the straps have a nice design. the roar is pretty realistic and only slightly annoying (just being honest!!). it was very easy for our son to figure out how to turn it on and off. every time you turn it on, it roars. there is an off switch, but it controls both the light and noise. so you can't independently turn off the sound if it starts to drive your family a little crazy. but luckily it only roars when turning it on, so hopeful it won't bother you too much. the light is bright and not weak- perfect for something a little boy would want it for; but of course it isn't a huge, bright beam. it seems sturdy enough, but time will tell. i feel like the price was just a little high, but worth it to see my little tough guy get so excited over it. plus they can try it out before taking it out of the package, so if this is a present they will get instant gratification upon opening it and it will definitely please.

we got this for camping or playing outside in the summer at night. i like the idea of him reading with it as he gets older.

i will probably re-sew the velcro to make it properly adjustable.

overall though, great gift any boy will love!
on May 6, 2016
This Dinobryte Led Headlamp is amazing! I got it for my Daughter in law. She is a Vet tech. It is very well made. The straps are very easy to adjust and very comfortable! The light is very bright! She actually uses this headlamp during her surgeries! I would definitely recommend this headlamp to others!
on December 30, 2015
My son loves this head lamp. It was easy to put together and use. The switch is rather small but is not an issue. My son is old enough that he will not break the switch but his younger brother is a different story. I cant wait to see this thing in action as we adventure in the spring and summer to catch bugs and go on hikes.
on January 16, 2014
I first saw this on the MSN site in an article about good gift ideas. It took several days of watching, but it was finally in stock (only two were left available!) and I snatched it up. It arrived quicker than the estimated delivery time, which was greatly appreciated.
The 5 year old grandson LOVES dinosaurs and lives right behind us on the farm; often walking to visit us in the dark. He just FLIPPED OUT when he opened this. Now he doesn't need his flashlight and we can hear him coming by the dinosaur roars.
on October 4, 2014
As some other reviewers said it is a little loud, but did not really bother me much..and as far as toys that make noise is concerned it is far more tolerable then some of the other things my nieces and nephew have lying around. I purchased 2 as a gifts. Talk about a hit. I also had a chance to use myself and the light works famously.
on February 6, 2013
his parents are ready to kill me, of course, but that's sort of the privilege of being an auntie. Went particularly well with the shark mittens
on February 14, 2016
 This is really such a cool product for kids. The light is plenty bright, but not to bright that it can damage your eyes. When you close the mouth of the dinosaur the fun begins.....The light shines out the dinosaurs mouth and it roars dinosaur sounds. The straps hold the light well on a child's head.

We are also trying to improve our reviews....So, if you find this review not helpful, please take a moment to comment why so that we can improve our future reviews.

DISCLOSURE*** I received this item for free (or heavily discounted) to give an honest and unbiased review. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All of my reviews are based 100% off of my experience with the product and I never guarantee a positive review. My first impression is based upon my testing of this product. This is my opinion AND I only change my rating if the product under performs over time. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsement and Testimonials in Advertising.***