5.0 out of 5 stars Quantity correct
We received the correct number of packages. We also like the quality of the raisins. Good size to include with lunches.
Published 14 months ago by Brent Brickman

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, SAVE YOURSELF HASSLE, CRAZY $$$
Published on January 20, 2012 by Radar Mile

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, SAVE YOURSELF HASSLE, CRAZY $$$, January 20, 2012
Radar Mile "rwjiii" (Central Washington State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun Maid California Golden Raisins (1-Ounce), 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
The raisins are great, the Problem is, this is supposed to be 12 packs of 6 boxes, or 4.5 lbs, (see shipping weight) for a total of 72- 1 ounce boxes. They sent me two packs of 6 boxes, for a total of 12 boxes which is 12 ounces, which is about $2.66 an ounce (YIKES). The product specifically states, 44 cents an ounce! which is right if they had sent all 72 boxes. I CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, they KINDLY sent me another order, which also arrived with only 2 packs of 6-1 ounce boxes.
HOW FRUSTRATING!
The customer service people were in Jamaica, and were very hard to hear, but were very nice, and helpful, but, they have no control over the people at the warehouse.
VERY SAD DAY FOR AMAZON, BE WARNED!
Sun Maid California Golden Raisins (1-Ounce), 6-Count Boxes (Pack of 12)

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Quantity Sent, December 4, 2012
MGM "MGM" (Boston, MA USA) - See all my reviews
I've ordered this multiple times. Up until this shipment, it's always arrived as advertised. This time I literally received 6 small boxes of raisins instead of the 6x12=72 that are supposed to arrive. Another reviewer had the same issue - Amazon pls resolve since this is a recurring issue! I did call Amazon customer service and they promised to sent the right quantity this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quantity correct, November 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars raisins, April 1, 2013
Sent some of these to my husband. He likes raisins, be it this size or smaller. They are also good for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Second Order..., October 27, 2012
Nothing too exciting about raisins, however, I really like these because of the 100 calorie portions. I'm an oatmeal in the morning gal and I dump in a box of raisins every day. I can't find this size in the stores and as usual, I can find them here on Amazon. Although 12 packs seem like a lot, they are sealed, plump and fresh when I open them. All 12 packages arrived - I think a previous reviewer was upset that all the packages didn't arrive but both my orders were complete. Good stuff, good price!