5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, worth the money. recommended
very good quality, I am pleased with this purchase. I only thought I picked the purple one it came out pink, I guess that was my mistake ! this is really cute, the layers are nice, the trim looks neat.recommended to anyone.
Published on March 25, 2011 by ALKY2002

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute - Very Disappointed in the Quality
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:42 Mins
Published 10 months ago by Janis Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, worth the money. recommended, March 25, 2011
ALKY2002 (Istanbul, Turkey) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sun-On International Co Ltd Girls' Tutu Girls Pink Medium (Toy)

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Cute - Very Disappointed in the Quality, September 28, 2013
Length:: 0:42 Mins

I bought this as a gift for my 3 year old granddaughter. She wore it exactly twice. When her mother was helping her put it on the third time she noticed that the waistband material had frayed and, consequently, the stitching had come undone and the waistband fell apart. While getting ready to ship this back I also noticed that the tutu netting on the bottom had already started to fray.

I don't know if this is just a fluke with the one I bought since so many others are very pleased with the product. It is very pretty and fluffy and we were thrilled with it when she first opened it up and put it on. It fit her perfectly which was my first concern when I bought it. This might be fine for a costume for a little girl who doesn't just LOVE it and wants to wear it almost continuously. :) It is very adorable and appears well made. I just think the quality of the materials used is the big problem.

This is the second tutu that have I purchased for our granddaughter. The other one (which I bought locally) she wore for almost a year (and pretty much night and day). That one had started to look a bit worn so I wanted her to have a new fluffy one. Very disappointed in this purchase.

The shipping was prompt and the packaging was fine.

Since Amazon no longer allows customers to upload their images I have posted a short video of the tutu showing the fraying at the waistband and the fraying at the bottom.

4.0 out of 5 stars Frays after a while but still really well made!, July 19, 2011
my title pretty much says it. My daughter wears this thing at least once a day and it has held up over a month. It is now starting to fray at the bottom but it will still be used. It is a great tutu, well layered and perfectly true to size. love it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute little tutu, August 7, 2013
It fits my 3 year old well and she really enjoys pretending to be a ballerina with it. I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, September 17, 2013
It's cute and it fits. My daughter is only 3 and she would be able to grow in it. The only problem is that I didn't expect it to be so long on her so I had to go out and get one for her to wear now. She'll be able to wear this one in a year or so

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, August 21, 2013
Used this around base of punch bowl for baby girl shower. Gave to mommy-to-be to launder and keep for her baby girl when she's the right size for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 30, 2014
adorable & fits several sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly Adorable, May 26, 2014
I bought two of these as gifts and they were very well received. One of the little 4 year old ballerinas put it on immediately over her clothes and danced around. They are fun!

3.0 out of 5 stars It was cute but ripped the first time she wore it., May 9, 2014
My daughter loved this tutu and it fit her well. Unfortunately it ripped at the waist band the first time she wore it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pink Tutu, April 25, 2014
Very happy with this item. It's well made and my Granddaughter wears it every week to her dance class. I'm thinking of ordering a few more in different colors.

Sun-On International Co Ltd Girls' Tutu Girls Pink Medium