Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sun Yin USA Inc Microplush Full Blanket, Chocolate
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Chocolate|Size: Full|Change
Price:$25.18 - $34.08

on July 31, 2010
A number of others have reported problems with pilling and a lot of fuzzing of this blanket so I was hesitant to buy one, but I really wanted a full-size white microplush blanket. I washed the blanket before using it, and it had a normal amount of lint collected for the size of blanket it is. I am not having any problems with it fuzzing on everything post washing. I would not be hesitant to purchase another one.
on November 12, 2010
This blanket continued to shed lint and fuzz balls no matter how many times I washed it. The lint spread everywhere, sticking to our other bedding and even getting on our clothing and carpet. I ended up returning the blanket to Amazon because the pilling was so horrible. I would not recommend this blanket.
on August 25, 2012
I ordered this blanket in the color "fern", king size. The same week I purchased a very similar plush blanket of comparable price from Target in ivory. I am dubious about how long they will last before they start getting matted like an old stuffed animal but for now they are very soft and inexpensive.

The blankets are kind of stretchy/knit and very lightweight fabric. They both have lint balls stuck to them out of the dryer, although it's not of the Tribble proportions that some people make it out to be. The one from Target is better quality and I have had less lint from it. This Sun Yin blanket has deeper/longer plush on one side.

Problems: It does have fuzz balls on it after washing. The edges on this blanket are cut and stitched unevenly, the hem looks cheap and unfinished. The hem started coming out after the first wash, it has loose hanging threads with fuzz balls tangled in them.

It is still worth $20 for a king sized blanket that is soft and in a good color for my bed. I am keeping it unless it falls apart in the next few days.

Save yourself some time: I have spent a frustrating 2 weeks trying to find decent bedding for my new bed in stores and online. It is very hard to find quality bedding these days even if you are willing to pay a high price. If you need a high quality blanket that will last a long time and not shed, you should expect to pay a lot more AND buy from one of the few dependable brands left out there. Your best bets are Garnet Hill, L.L. Bean and Ralph Lauren products. If you are on a tight budget I found that Target has the best products for the price and has good return and shipping. Amazon is hit or miss. There are a lot of inflated reviews and many of the products are not described truthfully. I have had to return 3 things this week, including the new Amazon brand "Pinzon" sheets for these reasons.
on January 17, 2015
I didn't pay attention to previous reviews concerning shedding because there were so many good reviews. I can say the blanket is VERY SOFT and VERY WARM - however, it constantly sheds. The MOCHA blanket is actually tan or light beige.
on June 6, 2011
The other reviews are pretty much spot on about it generating incredible amounts of lint. I wasn't planning on keeping it very long, though, so I figured the fact that it was easily the cheapest blanket Amazon offered was still justification enough to buy it. In my case, it probably was, since it does the job of keeping me warm, but if you care about the durability of your blanket, look elsewhere.
on January 22, 2014
We keep our house at 62* at night this blanket and a second one like it is all my wife and I use.
It washes easy, does not leave a lot of lint in the dryer, and it is soft. Overall, it is a great blanket.
on October 22, 2015
Very soft and fluffy blanket . My order got lost in the mail and after2 months of it not arriving the seller offered to nail another one at no charge ! I have had it for few years now and it's still in great soft condition even after few washes . Definitely recommend it
on April 21, 2015
Super Super soft and plush! Guinea Pigs are MOST happy with this luxury item! Has already been through a wash and withstood bleach and a high energy wash just fine.
Jan 2016
I am still SO happy with this blanket. It has withstood high energy washes with bleach once a week since I purchased it and is only now beginning to pill at all. Still super soft. No tears.
on January 12, 2012
I couldn't wait to get this blanket home but what a giant disappointment! It sheds constantly and the huge fuzzballs get on everything! I've washed it twice and still the fuzz falls from it with every movement. It can't last long at this pace...I expect it to be nothing more than a kitty bed within a few short weeks. You really can't sleep under it anyway, you'd choke to death on the fibers in your sleep. Very disappointing and a huge mess if you make the mistake of washing it with anything else...you'll be picking off fuzzballs for hours.
on January 2, 2011
I bought this blanket to replace one my sister had bought me as it lost it's cuddly feature after being washed several times. Well now I have cuddly all over my house because this blanket has left it's mark. I thought it would get better after I washed it but alas, it is continuing to get all over everything. It's like an infectious disease and I don't know if I'll ever get all of the little brown furries off of everything in my bedroom. I wish I would have read the reviews before I bought this but I was blinded by the price. If you are looking for advice, shop on, it's not worth the trouble to buy this blanket.

See 1 answered question