5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published 11 months ago by Grace91

1.0 out of 5 stars I had a nasty allergic-style reaction to this, identical ...
Published 2 months ago by Julia Pinnix

1.0 out of 5 stars I had a nasty allergic-style reaction to this, identical ..., August 7, 2014
This review is from: SunFood Organic Sacha Inchi Protein Powder -- 8 oz (Health and Beauty)
I had a nasty allergic-style reaction to this, identical to the response I have to sulfites. I have no known food allergies, but a serious allergy to sulfites. I contacted the company asking if this product is sulfited, and they have declined to respond. Until they choose to do so, or to label their product as being sulfited, I suggest those of you with sulfite allergies avoid this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 10, 2013
Finally a plant based powder that tastes great..I have tried countless vegan shakes that taste well frankly, like ground up dirt...Sacha inchi is the absolute best tasting shake ever! I used the recipe on the bag: almond milk, cacao, I banana, added some flaxseed and wow! Delicious. Do the research on sacha inchi.The benefits are endless.It is now the only protein shake I will use.Thanks, Sunfood!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star all the way (read this!), March 9, 2013
WoW!!! I love this kind of performance. In customer service and the supplement purchased. I ordered two packs of this protein. And I received one of them packs was broken. I was super pissed and posted a negative review at first plus at first I under estimated the nutrients per dollar costs. I immediately received another pack in a rushed shipment.... That's beyond expectation for superior customer care!!! whoever did that is either on a very good diet or super smart to turn a pissed consummer into a regular source of cashflow...

I love the protein powder. It's one of the supreme forms of proteins according to my multiple researches. and I'm a guru in super healthy eating. I don't know if wholefoods carry this, because this product is like wholefoods times 10.

Good to know Sunfood has some more cool healthy products to invest into ^_^

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S GOOD!, October 10, 2014
This is good if you use the vitamix and need to add some extra protein. The taste is not strange or anything. Just add this in to what you are blending and benefit from the goodness. You could even add to popsicles - blend in with fruit and freeze and the kids never know. Then you are giving them fruit and balancing with protein which makes the glycemic index more steady. Just a thought.

5.0 out of 5 stars recommended by naturopath, June 26, 2014
it is a vegan and non allergenic protein supplement that I can add to water and smoothies for added protein

5.0 out of 5 stars Good protein, April 1, 2014
First time using this protein power and I enjoy the taste plus it's easy on the stomach and not to mention the chocolate banana smoothie is delish!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good protein, mediocre taste, too expensive..., April 24, 2014
Jill (Westfield, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
I like the protein/carb ratio in this, am happy with the excellent vegan protein option, and the taste is ok (confused by the raves...really?), but it is cost prohibitive to use this as my go-to protein powder. I'll still buy it to add here and there for variety, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sacha Inchi is a wonderful addition to my daily regime., August 25, 2013
I include this product with my smoothie and together, I am so full of energy. I wanted to include my protein intake while getting the antioxidant benefits that this product provides. I have not felt healthier in a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, October 13, 2014
great flavor

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, January 29, 2014
A wonderful super-food addition to my protein smoothies. Love it with cacao and maca powder. Tastes like peanut butter and extremely nutritious.