Sunbeam 732-500 King Size Heating Pad with UltraHeatTechnology
- UltraHeat Technology achieves highest temperature & maintains consistent heat for maximum relief
- Slide controller with large switch is ideal for arthritis sufferers. Features 3 heat settings
- Absorbent sponge included for moist heat therapy for deep, penetrating pain relief
- Soft machine washable cover for easy care
- King Size: 12" x 24"; Color: Blue
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
I have a cubby in my TV stand that gathers a lot of heat from the TV, PS4, and Cable box. My cat found it of course and made it his new hangout. Decided to put his heating pad in there with a blanket on top. He now sleeps with a huge grin on his face. I keep on the lowest setting for him and make sure he comes out and takes a break few times a day. Putting a blanket on top of it makes it a lot less warmer (I think about a 15 degrees difference?)
Sorry for mess in the photos!
Saw this "King Size" puppy for under $20, and I snagged it. Unfortunately, it simply does not get hot enough. At its highest, it's a full 25 degrees colder than the old heating pad I was hoping to replace (see photos), and even then the heat was uneven.
- Nice size, though a bit narrow
- Long power cord
- No auto-shutoff
- Does not get hot enough
- Incomplete coverage, has few hot spots
- Cover is flimsy and scratchy
- Cover snap is thin and will break
- Plastic underneath is uncomfortable to lay against
In all, I cannot recommend it.
* I don't like the blue cover, it's an uncomfortable polyester fabric.
* It hums and is kind of annoying if you are using near your head.
* 3 heat settings.
* Fast heat-up.
* Large size, 12" x 24".
* Long cord, 9 ft. long.
Overall, it's a fine heating pad but I like a cotton cover much better.
No Auto Shut Off. I didn't list that under pros or cons because it depends on what you're looking for.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I purchased this because I was having endless gallbladder attacks, and a nurse mentioned that heat would help. Read morePublished 33 minutes ago by Justina T.
Great for drying ski boots! My cross country and downhill ski boots, as well as gloves and anything else wet, are always perfectly dry after spending the night atop this product. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Jason
This has been one of the best items I have ordered for my husband. After riding the tractor all day, he comes in and lays on the floor trying to stretch his back out. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Karen
Not hot enuff. Mild warmth. I'm returning it to Target forthwith. Both BodyMed and Thermophore have their issues. I don't know where to turn next frankly.Published 2 days ago by David Pieski