5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set
Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel

Published 22 months ago by MerryMaryQC

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed.
This is perfect for anyone who is starting out and has nothing in their kitchen, seems to be of solid enough quality to last until someone can purchase more for their kitchen.
Published 7 months ago by Josh Warnke

5.0 out of 5 stars Great starter set, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel (Kitchen)
Sunbeam 76893.05 Kitchen Bake 5-Piece Bakeware Set, Carbon Steel

All of my baking pans were ruined by rust and mold in a flood so I ordered this to have some basics again. I'm going to order another whole set because they are very nice, good sizes and non-stick. I definitely recommend this set to anyone setting up a new apartment or home. They will last a good while if properly cared for so unless you are a professional baker and want to invest in high priced bakeware, this is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yay non-stick!, October 4, 2012
Katheryn (Vero Beach, FL United States) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this product so far. It truly is non-stick and so easy to clean after using. I have used the cookie sheet the most and the quality seems to be very good...no warping (again, so far).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal for the money!, May 20, 2013
Got these on sale on Amazon. Got them in the mail shortly after ordering and opened (and put them to use!) right away. Definitely am happy with my purchase. 2 cake pans, 1 bread/loaf pan, 1 muffin pan, and 1 cookie sheet. I really wish it was a 12-muffin pan instead of a 6-muffin.. but doesn't affect how much I love this set! I've used the cookie sheet almost daily since ordering and no warping, or any other negatives, have occurred. EASY TO CLEAN! Overall happy and satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars bakeware, August 6, 2013
Yup. It's bakeware. Non stick, pretty standard. It's hard to mess this up, though it does happen. I haven't used them much, but they seem durable enough and the non stick stuff seems to be lasting. will change my review if needed after more use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and reliable, September 24, 2013
The thing that has impressed me the most is that the baking sheet doesn't warp in the oven like a lot of bargain sheet pans do. After seasoning the first use, they have been slick as ice and nothing has stuck to them. Fabulous beginning bakeware set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for the price, May 29, 2013
I was very excited to receive the product because all of my baking products have been ruined by my male roommates who do not know how to use them. Within two days, I recieved the product and it was excellent. So far I have used all the bakeware except the cake pans - since I don't typically make cake. The muffin tin, loaf tin and cookie sheet are all non stick and excellent with even heat distribution so everything cook perfectly and evenly.

I would recommend this to everyone, especially for the cheap price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what was needed., February 20, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars waste!!!, June 9, 2014
Horrible!!!! Began wilting & rusting after just ONE use!!!! I don't understand why, as we take great care of our things, but seriously... rusting after one use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality bakeware, May 13, 2014
Very pleased with this set of bakeware. High quality, sturdy and durable. Non-stick works great! Would buy this set again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 5, 2014
Use the cookie sheet almost every day for chicken nuggets and ff etc, and it's holding up amazingly. Whole set is great and versatile for our kitchen. No professional chefs here or anything - just everyday use for a couple of people. (Note muffin tin is half a dozen!)

We did follow instructions to use an oil the first time they went in the oven, if that helped.

Rate and Discover Movies