Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: TwinColor: MushroomChange
Price:$54.95 - $168.59

on October 9, 2011
stays warm, makes a nice blanket to snuggle in. would recommend it. giving 5 stars because it does exactly what it says it will do..

one thing to keep in mind with any heating blanket, make sure you don't walk on it, crawl on it, or what not, because the heating coils inside the blanket can break very easy, which means less and less of your blanket will heat up. take care of this blanket and it will take care of you.
0Comment49 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 8, 2011
I purchased this blanket to pre heat my bed at night before getting into it during the winter. So far, I have not been disappointed. The blanket is a nice heavy weight, which I prefer and warms up quick. It is a pretty good quality compared to other electric blankets I have had in the past. The down side is the blanket is not as fluffy or thick as it appears in the picture, though this does not bother me, but would be good to know. It also doesn't have the satin edge, that many blankets of this variety tend to have, which may be a down side for some, but I find not to be a negative.
0Comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
After having this blanket for two months, it is NO good. Seriously, I had to keep hiking up the temperate to even be able to feel the heat from my blanket. At first when it was on 3, I would feel a nice warmth, now on warm, I could barely feel anything last night. That's not good. In the picture you see a nice flush, warm looking blanket but what I got was an itchy, uncomfortable full of WIRE blanket. I honestly would like to have my money back because I feel like it was wasted. Do not buy.
11 comment31 of 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2011
This product is worth the price paid. It heats very fast and very even across the entire blanket. I have had several electric blankets over the years and this one, is one of the best I have ever had. In using this blanket, I reduce my heating costs by turning down the heat.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2011
Texture and color of blanket is great. Size fits double bed. 96 year old Father loves the blanket and the warmth it provides him as he sleeps. He is freezing all the time and before this purchase his bed cover consits of: flannel sheet, blanket, comforter, another comforter (he also wears flannel pj's). I don't know how he even breathed under all of this cover.

Now, with his new Royal Dreams electric blanket, his cover consists of: flannel sheet and his Royal Dreams blanket.
0Comment25 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 9, 2012
We had been using a Sunbeam electric for years and it finally decided to give up the ghost. We had been looking for a new electric blanket for some time when we saw this one at about half the price of the others. We ordered it and it arrived within just a few days . . . much quicker than we had expected. We weren't really expecting much based on the price, but when we opened the box and put in on the bed and tried it out . . . it was way beyond our highest expectations: very soft and comfortable (even without the heat), heated quickly and evenly (10 heat settings and a 10 hour auto shutoff), dual controls so we each have our own comfort levels. We both love it and give it two thumbs up . . . and definitely a BEST IN CLASS award.
on September 26, 2012
The blanket stopped working within 3 weeks that I got it. The blanket itself is warm but the electric cables don't heat.
on December 3, 2012
If the plug stayed connected I'd say it was a good blanket. But since all you had to do to disconnect the electrical cord to the blanket was turn over in bed or walk across the floor I can't recommend it. Perhaps the one I purchased was a fluke, but I can't in good conscience recommend it. The manufacturer needs to work on a plug with a much better connection.
0Comment17 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 24, 2011
I like that it's got a timer, but I was disappointed that the temp is only one temp. One size fits all, I guess. Still, the temp is good--it's warm but not too hot. I like it overall. Plus, it's a plush blanket that would be warm anyway.
0Comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 29, 2011
do not buy this blanket, it stop working after just 21 days. not heat at all,even at setting of High. similar experience from previous purchase from Sunbeam,

See 1 answered question