Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

Size: Queen|Color: Mushroom|Change
Price:$49.95 - $168.59

on October 9, 2011
stays warm, makes a nice blanket to snuggle in. would recommend it. giving 5 stars because it does exactly what it says it will do..

one thing to keep in mind with any heating blanket, make sure you don't walk on it, crawl on it, or what not, because the heating coils inside the blanket can break very easy, which means less and less of your blanket will heat up. take care of this blanket and it will take care of you.
on September 27, 2012
After having this blanket for two months, it is NO good. Seriously, I had to keep hiking up the temperate to even be able to feel the heat from my blanket. At first when it was on 3, I would feel a nice warmth, now on warm, I could barely feel anything last night. That's not good. In the picture you see a nice flush, warm looking blanket but what I got was an itchy, uncomfortable full of WIRE blanket. I honestly would like to have my money back because I feel like it was wasted. Do not buy.
on November 8, 2011
I purchased this blanket to pre heat my bed at night before getting into it during the winter. So far, I have not been disappointed. The blanket is a nice heavy weight, which I prefer and warms up quick. It is a pretty good quality compared to other electric blankets I have had in the past. The down side is the blanket is not as fluffy or thick as it appears in the picture, though this does not bother me, but would be good to know. It also doesn't have the satin edge, that many blankets of this variety tend to have, which may be a down side for some, but I find not to be a negative.
on October 31, 2011
This product is worth the price paid. It heats very fast and very even across the entire blanket. I have had several electric blankets over the years and this one, is one of the best I have ever had. In using this blanket, I reduce my heating costs by turning down the heat.
on June 27, 2011
Texture and color of blanket is great. Size fits double bed. 96 year old Father loves the blanket and the warmth it provides him as he sleeps. He is freezing all the time and before this purchase his bed cover consits of: flannel sheet, blanket, comforter, another comforter (he also wears flannel pj's). I don't know how he even breathed under all of this cover.

Now, with his new Royal Dreams electric blanket, his cover consists of: flannel sheet and his Royal Dreams blanket.
on February 9, 2012
We had been using a Sunbeam electric for years and it finally decided to give up the ghost. We had been looking for a new electric blanket for some time when we saw this one at about half the price of the others. We ordered it and it arrived within just a few days . . . much quicker than we had expected. We weren't really expecting much based on the price, but when we opened the box and put in on the bed and tried it out . . . it was way beyond our highest expectations: very soft and comfortable (even without the heat), heated quickly and evenly (10 heat settings and a 10 hour auto shutoff), dual controls so we each have our own comfort levels. We both love it and give it two thumbs up . . . and definitely a BEST IN CLASS award.
on December 3, 2012
If the plug stayed connected I'd say it was a good blanket. But since all you had to do to disconnect the electrical cord to the blanket was turn over in bed or walk across the floor I can't recommend it. Perhaps the one I purchased was a fluke, but I can't in good conscience recommend it. The manufacturer needs to work on a plug with a much better connection.
on September 26, 2012
The blanket stopped working within 3 weeks that I got it. The blanket itself is warm but the electric cables don't heat.
on November 25, 2012
Very disappointed I bought this blanket. It looked repackaged when it was supposed to be new...but tried setting it up. Never worked...and I don't want to spend the money to ship it back to the seller. Not sure what the problem is...but buyer beware!
on February 21, 2012
We bought this queen size to replace the old twin electric blanket we had been using for quite some time. I wanted to get one that would fit correctly and would match. This one seems to heat hotter than our older one but it has duel controls so we can each set what we want. My husband uses the lowest setting and I use 2 or 3. I shopped around and read alot of of comments before selecting this one. I am very happy with it but still miss something about the 20 year old hunter green one. All in all it is still a great blanket.