Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 40 questions
votes
hi. it comes with only 2 types of hooks. same as what is shown in the product description. chrome beater and dough hooks. my wife says it runs way too fast even at slow speed, so not suitable for mixing. we use it only to make dough.
Mar 2, 2013 by Sunil Kamat
vote
The bowl turns by itself.
Nov 25, 2013 by Crystal Green
vote
I found a sticker and I can tell what it says, I hope this can help you, I don't know if is the information that you need: 120Vac 250W Max 60Hz LISTED 9H60 E216756 and about the bowl capacity I just put 3 liters of water and it almost reach the top, I think it's a standard capacity I have made some cakes and the mix fits in the standard cake bowls :)
Oct 8, 2012 by Corygirl
vote
It's mostly plastic, so it's not very heavy. Probably no more than five pounds.
Jan 18, 2014 by World Traveler
vote
I measured about 13 inches.
Dec 18, 2013 by Crystal Green
vote
I didn't have issues with things flying out of the bowl, but I did have issues with things flying to the sides of the bowl and not mixing at all. Reminded me of that ride at carnivals where they spin you around and then drop the floor... the centrifugal force is so strong that you stick to the wall. That's what happened to me on a few recipes I tried making.
Dec 2, 2013 by Nathan Watt
votes
I've been making cookie dough this week, including a rather stiff bar cookie. So far so good.
Dec 3, 2013 by TNL
votes
I checked around and found a Place online that carries 3 qt replacement Bowels That is not Amazon I hope it is ok to give you this info www.Ereplacementparts.com Their Part # is 144 704-000-000 Price 19.27
Mar 11, 2013 by Houndawg
votes
I'm not sure how stiff the dough is for making donuts but I don't think this mixer is all that great. I am sorry I got it but you get what you pay for but I can still use this as a hand mixer and it is okay
Feb 9, 2013 by Kathy Telscher
votes
I've been using other paddle attachments from time to time in my mixer. So it takes any type of attachments from my experience
Apr 12, 2014 by Melynie N. Branch
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers