Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on November 30, 2011
This is the best mattress pad ever! It works so much better than the electric blankets that we have had in the past. The heat is so hot that we haven't turned it up higher than a 2 yet. The wires are not bulky and you can't feel them at all. The mattress pad is thick and the edges are deep enough for our extra-deep mattress. I highly recommend it.

Update 7/12/13
We still are using this heated pad and it is still wonderful! Most importantly - it has survived multiple cycles in the washer and dryer. It got a bit stained, but a spray or two of Shout and a wash was all it needed to get completely clean again.

I highly recommed this product.
on December 17, 2011
This mattress pad is awesome! So warm when you get into bed, adjustable heat settings...we have a king size, so it has dual controls, one for each side of the bed. The mattress pad is super deep & the easiest mattress pad to get on the bed that we've ever had. We have 4 small children, which is why we wanted a waterproof pad...well, it works...believe me! It's been peed on 2 times already, & not a drop through the pad...just threw it in the washer & back on the bed. You can't feel that it's waterproof & you can't feel the wires in it either. Def recommend!
on February 28, 2012
My wife has been nagging me for an electric blanket for some time. So, searching Amazon for options, I discovered electric mattress pads and saw the great reviews. I ordered a queen size and a twin size, and both work every bit as good as other reviewers claim. As others have suggested, we set the temperature very low. The pre-heat feature makes the bed toasty before we go to bed; in fact, I generally have to turn the unit OFF after an hour or so. And, we do not notice the wires in the unit--although the small plastic cord connector at the bottom is noticeable. This was one of our best purchases of the year!
on February 1, 2012
This is the best gift I have given myself in years! If you have arthritis it is a must. At the low setting of only 2 I have been able to stop taking nightly pain meds and am sleeping like a baby and waking not being stiff and sore! I told my Dr this should be a part of the treatment plan. Less meds for the liver to detox!!

Even if on a fixed income this is money saved! Diabetics must use appropriate cautions.
on February 22, 2012
Much better than an electric blanket. I set it to "Pre-Heat" about five minutes before retiring, then turn it off before I go to sleep. Double controls avoid marital disagreements over temperature. High quality, yet inexpensive.
on December 6, 2012
This is a wonderful product. Last year before I went to bed, I would turn on an electric heater to warm up my bedroom, which is usually 10 degrees lower than the rest of my house. But those heaters used up a lot of electricity and my bill was quite high. Having purchased the Sunbeam Mattress Pad awhile back I decided to try it this year. WOW - HAPPY I did. I am keeping my home at 62 degrees this winter to avoid the high electric bills. So 30 min before going to sleep, I go into my bedroom and turn up the pad to high. When ready to go to bed, I put on my flannel stuff, enter my cold bedroom, turn off the heating pad and pop into a very warm bed. My first electric bill was low and I hope I see that low charge all winter. This Sunbeam product is a great alternative to using room heaters.
on March 12, 2012
I needed to replace my old heated mattress cover so got this one. It is surprising comfortable, heats up quickly, has an optional auto-off and has a preheat function. It is quite warm; usually the 4 setting (out of 10) is too warm for me. I either turn in down to 2 or 3 or turn if off before I go to sleep. The thing I don't like is that it has the same temperature all over and while my feet could use a little more warmth, my back and neck don't need that much. Except for that, I am enjoying it.
on January 2, 2012
I was worried about this purchase since I had not actually seen one in the stores but was I pleasantly surprised! It works perfectly and heats the entire bed. I love that my feet stay warm. Actually we have to keep it low because it really gets hot. Can't be more pleased with my purchase!!!
on February 5, 2012
This heating mattress pad works great and is comfortable because of the quilted top. The Preheating mode is handy for quickly warming the bed up right before bedtime. A good buy for winter. I only use the lowest setting because it's actually too warm sometimes.
on May 26, 2012
this heated, water-proof mattress pad is wonderful!! I love the pre-heat button. Fits well on my over-sized queen. My granddaughter had a little accident and it was waterproof. I'd buy another one in a second.