Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2013
Machine constantly jammed and when it did work, stitching was uneven at best. Retuned the machine after one frustrating hour of use.
on February 18, 2013
This has been a disastrous birthday gift for a young sewer from the outset with faulty tension and overall shoddy workmanship.
on February 17, 2014
When it finally came I thought this it was Cute. But when I finally use it. It broke on me. Don't Buy
on November 24, 2014
This little machine simply SUCKS! It is a waste of time and money, do not waste either on this machine!
on December 5, 2013
The thing jams pretty often but it's very portable and works for little projects like a messy hem on a pair of casual pants or sewing a sock puppet.
on March 1, 2015
My Granddaughter has made some doll cloths on this little machine. The needle threaded broke the first time it was used. It sews well for the price. Do not expect it to last long as I have had this machine for my other granddaughter about 6 times sewing and it went.
on December 2, 2013
Its cute and fun and I was happy but the third go at sewing, it just stopped working. Also, I was a little disappointed that the outlet power cord didnt come with it. But that I needed to search high and low for Sunbeam sized batteries, since my Rayovac rechargeable batteries didnt. Then, it came apart at the seams and dislodged some or everything inside the sewer. I cant give an acurate review of the way it sows cause I didnt get to use it enough.
on October 6, 2014
No the machine didnt
on August 9, 2013
I like it because it going where you need it to go !! You got a curtain to do ??? With this little thing I got it done SNAP

See 1 answered question