5.0 out of 5 stars ... microwave fits on my kitchen counter and I'm very happy with this product
This sumbeam microwave fits on my kitchen counter and I'm very happy with this product. Thank you.
Published 14 days ago by Isabel

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 9 months
Published on August 6, 2010 by Mario Anelich

1.0 out of 5 stars Lasted 9 months, August 6, 2010
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
Bought this microwave 9 months ago. Seemed like the right size for me. It just died. Called customer service and told me to look in the yellow pages for repair because they really don't have anybody and really couldn't care less. Well, I couldn't find anyone. Basically nobody fixes these things anyway. For $45 bucks maybe you get 3 years out of it and get a new one. So I decided to check the fuse which apparently voids the warranty. Sure enough it was blown. I tried to replace it but nobody had it. It's a 3/4" long ceramic fuse #F15AH250V just in case. I will continue to look but my hopes are down.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Product, Worst Customer Service Ever, May 20, 2010
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
Product is very low in power. I need to heat food for double the amount of time in this microwave compare to another microwave at work.

After 6 months usage, it completely died on me. When I called customer service, they said I need the original receipt in order to honor the 1 year warranty. Since I don't have the original receipt, I told them that the manufacture date is July 2009, which is only 10 months since it was manufactured. In my opinion, they only require the receipt because they know no one keep that receipt for that long and that way they don't have to honor their warranty service.

Buyer beware--Purchase this product at your own risk.

1.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Time Bomb, August 23, 2011
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
My .7 cubic-foot microwave failed about four months after purchasing it from WalMart. WalMart will accept returns only within 90 days of purchase, so I was forced to deal with Sunbeam in Canada.

As instructed by email, I dutifully sent them the labels off the back of the unit together with the plug and carousel from inside the unit. It cost about $6 to mail this stuff to Canada--about 15% of the cost of the unit.

After three months of waiting, I called Sunbeam to inquire about the refund, and was advised that the check went out "yesterday," and that the delay was because of a postal strike in Canada. I received the recheck four weeks later, and it was dated one day AFTER my phone call.

American Banks will not accept these checks, and I have run out of energy to pursue this further. You win, Sunbeam!

If you still buy a 'SINbeam' product after reading this, you deserve what you'll get.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 burritos, June 29, 2011
Doug Buxton (Seattle, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
2 days after I bought this, after having only warmed two microwave burritos, it made some weird beeps then stopped working entirely.

1.0 out of 5 stars died after 3 months, December 20, 2010
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
After three months of use the unit still appears to be functioning, except it just no longer heats the food. At all. I'm submitting a request for assistance to Sunbeam. I'll plan to provide an update later.

2.0 out of 5 stars This was given to me as a gift, September 7, 2010
A. Ngai (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
Please note that I did NOT purchase this product. It was a gifted to me by my neighbor for taking care of their dog for one day so I can't complain. However, 6 hours after I got it and using it only 2Xs it died on me. I had to call my neighbor, he took it back to the store and got another one. I didn't expect a new microwave to die on me so fast because my old microwave lasted over 20 years and it is still working but it is very old. I kept my old microwave - I stored it in my closet. I do not expect this new microwave to last more than a year, if that long. If you decide to buy this product, do not expect alot from it.

1.0 out of 5 stars lasted two months of light use, warranty no good, November 16, 2010
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
I bought this microwave from Target two months ago. It was lightly used and never had any damaging material put through it. It suddenly just stopped heating things; the light turned on, the plate would spin and it would make the noise, but never heat up. Sunbeam would not honor the warranty even though the back of the microwave said it was still brand new. I would recommend just buying a nicer microwave for a bit more money, that is better than having to replace this product every couple of months.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, small, and works., May 15, 2010
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
I had a decent microwave but it was a gigantic metal beast so I bought this one to save counter top space. I wasn't asking for much since I only use a microwave to reheat left-overs, after all, cooking is better left to the oven. This microwave is small but still fits the largest plates I own, and it does an even job. I can't seem to set the power on it, and the timer function makes one barely noticeable beep when done. The microwave is so light that opening the door would slide the whole microwave down the counter until I put some rough furniture stickers on the bottom to increase friction. Despite these very minor problems I'm happy with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke down after 2 months, September 8, 2010
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
I purchased this item and it broke after 2 months. Sunbeam said without the original receipts they'll do nothing. I didn't expect it to break after only 2 months so I didn't keep it. It said right on the back of the microwave that it was manufactured only 3 months prior to my purchasing it. They wanted 'proof of purchase' though and offered NO other help.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died within three months, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
I got this as a gift from some generous relatives. But after three months, it just died. I hit the defrost button for a frozen item, it made brief click sound (as if it was starting) but immediately died.

Reading other reviews, I imagine I won't be able to get any help from Sunbeam since I don't have the receipt, and I won't embarrass my relatives because I know their intentions were the best.

I guess I won't recommend Sunbeam products.

Sunbeam Microwave Oven .7-cu-ft(White)
$78.48
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.