Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sunbeam Royal Nights King Heated Blanket, Seashell
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 14, 2013
This was a great Christmas gift and has been a real comfort each noght when we get into bed. the dual zones are what really makes the difference since my wife likes her side warmer than I do. A perfect product for those cold nights.
on October 30, 2011
I was very pleasantly surprised when i received my blanket in a timely manor, the color and fabric as it looked and was stated when purchasing. I have yet to use it, purchased it for our travling home but I do so much appreciate how it matches other things on our bed, holds it shape and fits to the right size of mattress.
on December 4, 2010
The Sunbeam Royal Nights Heated (electric) Blanket keeps one snug and warm on the coldest of nights - one of the best electric blankets on that score that I have ever used. So why didn't I give it five stars? Two reasons:
1) In pursuit of energy star ratings, Sunbeam has configured the controls such that one must manually turn the blanket on each night and the blanket only will stay 'on' for ten hours. But I had already programmed my blanket (via X-10 Home Automation) to turn on at a set time of the evening, only in the cooler months of the year, and then turn off the next morning. The so-called energy saving feature backfires for me. Minus one and one half stars.
2) The blanket's fabric looks cheesy. I have inexpensive fleece throws that look better. I wish I had the option to purchase a blanket with a higher quality fabric. Down another star.
Would I buy it again? Yes, but still with the above reservations.-
on February 8, 2013
It has taken me a long time to figure out how to use it so as not to get too hot later in the night. There should be an auto turn-off after several hours.
on February 22, 2013
This was the perfect christmas present for my gf with the King size bed. Arrived fast and was by far the most reasonable price I found anywhere.