5.0 out of 5 stars Blender Jar Base
We purchased the Jar Base because our original base broke. It works just as good as the original one did.
Published on August 16, 2011 by kKim

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY poor quality and not as pictured on Amazon's site!
Published on August 8, 2011 by nom de plume

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY poor quality and not as pictured on Amazon's site!, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
I am not sure what the other purchasers of this product were expecting, but I was expecting to see the one pictured on Amazon's website. In NO WAY did the jar base that I received resemble the picture. In the past, I have ordered the base from Goodman's (twice) and the part received was an excellent and sturdy replacement. This one, however, can be purchased at your local Wal-mart and by adding three or four more dollars, you can get the jar base AND the o-ring AND the blade! I was offered the option of shipping back the jar base, fair enough I suppose, but for the cost of shipping it back, I can order another one from Goodman's and that is exactly what I am going to do! I will not be using this seller again!

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap, September 8, 2011
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
3 stars because it fits and works fine. But it's cheap brittle plastic nothing like the original. I don't expect it to last long. Still, better than having to replace the blender.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, poor fit, December 11, 2013
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
The hole in the bottom is too small causing the blade to not fit flat against the base. The brittle plastic broke the first time I tightened down the blender jar to the base. The threads are very tight and it did not screw easily to the blender jar. Bought to use on a Oster 4093-008 5-Cup Glass Jar 2-Speed Beehive Blender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blender Jar Base, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars This replacement item is clearly much more sturdy. I fully expect this base to last for ..., December 13, 2014
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
Some of the reviews of this item seem to be from a grumpy person who may have purchased a different item. There is no comparison between this item and the Blender Jar Base that came with my Oster blender. This base has nearly twice as much material in the sides and bottom as does the factory base. This replacement item is clearly much more sturdy. I fully expect this base to last for the life of the blender. This is a great value, especially considering the low price and free shipping. I'd recommend that if you have an Oster blender, buy this base and replace the one that comes with your blender. This base will be safer to use and longer lasting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ever after replacing the part with the original, this ..., August 17, 2014
Amazon Customer (Charlotte, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
Ever after replacing the part with the original, this part leaks. Either it's not original or the company just doesn't know how to make the replacement parts right for original blenders. Not worth it. I had to throw it out.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works!, June 29, 2014
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
My only desire is that it would turn my blender into a new Vitamix... ha ha.
Is that asking too much??

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
I was very pleased with my sunbeam blender jar base. It fit my blender perfectly. If I need any parts for my blender I would buy it from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
Awesome my wife's going to love it will use it a lot so definitely going to get some use out of it

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, exactly what I ordered..., June 5, 2014
This review is from: Sunbeam Oster Blender Jar Base 015132-200-090 (Kitchen)
Not much else to say, just what I needed, good price, arrived on time, was the right thing. Can't think of anything else I could have asked for that I didn't get...