4.0 out of 5 stars Delicious! But not nutritious, March 25, 2013
This review is from: Sunbelt Bakery Fudge Dipped Coconut Chewy Ganola Bars 10 Ct [3 Pack] (Misc.)
If you want a granola bar that tastes amazing and is super healthy, Nature Valley bars are the closest I can think of. This product is not. When I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised with the cute individually silk-paper wrapped bars. Later, when I tasted it, it was DELICIOUS! This is the only reason why I made this product not 3 stars, it just tastes so darn good! This bar could be dessert, seriously. Because of how good it tasted, I had to look at the nutritional content; nothing surprised me. Something that good could never be legitimately healthy. The only nutritional content it has is 1g of fiber and 1g of protein...and 10g sugar. It's not a terrible nutritional makeup, but I think this bar was made more so for taste! I probably wouldn't eat this for a marathon or anything, but it makes for a great snack. It's not necessarily unhealthy, but it's also not that healthy. It just comes down to: if you want something really nutritious, don't get this; if you want something that tastes good, is little calories (150), and healthier than cake, doughnuts, and chips, then get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars SINFULLY DELICIOUS, March 31, 2013
Beth (Michigan USA) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased a box of the fudge dipped coconut granola bars at a local supermarket, they were on sale for $2.79 per 10 bar box. Not only was I extremely pleased with the price, I was pleasantly surprised at the taste, ummmm so good. When I went back two days later to the store, I was sorely disappointed because they were sold out. I then went online to Amazon.com where they are selling for approx $7.00 per box, very disappointing, hopefully my local store will soon have them back again. I will wait

5.0 out of 5 stars Coconut Lovers Delight!, January 17, 2013
Karen A. Vowell "hoofinet" (Pahrump, NV United States) - See all my reviews
I don't like granola bars, but these are by far the best granola bars I've eaten! The chewy coconut oats on the inside and the fudge coating on the outside are the perfect compliment to one another. Yummy goodness!

5.0 out of 5 stars Execellent, July 4, 2014
The coconut chewy granola bars are very tasty. I love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looked all over, April 14, 2014
I had a taste of one the these bars and a meeting and begin a search to find at local markets. I could not find the dipped c coconut anywhere but Amazon. Taste delicious; however this is not a diet food or your traditional granola bar. I enjoy for a sweet snack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Healthy Mounds Bars, April 4, 2014
You'll swear you're eating Mounds, and best of all it's good for you. Buy lots of boxes and give them to your family and friends, they'll love you for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Granola bars, December 21, 2013
Awesome granola bars and I will definitely purchase this again! You cannot get this flavor in the store so I am glad I found I on Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars REALLY GOOD!!, October 20, 2013
These granola bars are really tasty but expensive on amazon. I purchased a 10ct box at Walmart for 2.50. 3*2.50= 7.50
At amazon it's 13.39 plus shipping and handling. I will keep getting mine at walmart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Delish!, August 19, 2013
I bought these on a whim while on a trip and they were great! Nice and chewy...and I loved the coconut addition. They really tasted more like a candy bar than a granola bar. It was also great that they weren't made with high fructose corn syrup!

I suspect they aren't as good for you as a regular granola bar, but if you want a little something chocolate and coconut without it being a candy bar, I'd pick these up. They're even better if you eat them a bit chilled.

4.0 out of 5 stars Addicted, June 7, 2013
L Simmons (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
All, I can say is that I wished they sold these at the local Supermarket and not in individual packets at the corner store. I do believe I could've gotten a box for cheaper at the Supermarket if they sold them there.

Sunbelt Bakery Fudge Dipped Coconut Chewy Ganola Bars 10 Ct [3 Pack]
$11.87
In stock. Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
Rate and Discover Movies