5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Mine has been in the ground for nearly a year. I have had no problems whatsoever with it staying in place (unlike another reviewer) Admittedly it looks like plastic close up, but what else would you expect from a plastic product. Looks great from even a few yards away. Very easy to use.
Published on June 20, 2010 by Jay S

3.0 out of 5 stars product image does not match ordered item
When Suncast BBE10TC arrived yesterday, I was anxious to finish garden edging project. After comparing description on the product box and the Amazon.com listing, I found that color did not match picture--borderstone (BBE10TC) is stone gray as opposed to product image which appears to be buff or flagstone.
Published on September 3, 2010 by Louisiana MOG

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 20, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install border, September 20, 2009
C. Kordek (plant city, fl) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I found this border VERY easy to install. I took me 20 minutes at most. I used it for a straight border that went almost 40 feet down my driveway. I thought the picture made it look a little wider than it actually came but overall I am pleased with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars product image does not match ordered item, September 3, 2010
Louisiana MOG (Baton Rouge, LA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good edging, January 13, 2010
This review is from: Suncast Edging (Lawn & Patio)
Bought this edging last year. Very easy to install if you water the area down first. Easier to keep a straight line than the black tubular edging and the black eco edge quick edge I have. I plan on eventually replacing all of my edging with this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting edging, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this edging when I moved into my new place in the late 90s. I wanted to edge my walkway to keep weeds off and to delineate my sidewalk in the winter for snow removal. I figured in would last a few years and crack during the winter when struck by a shovel,however, not one of the units has ever moved, lifted or cracked in over 12 years of sevice, winter or summer. I am extremely pleased. When I wanted to extend the edging I could not find this product so I bought another product that uses plastic nails to hold it and they all lifted in 1 years time, a bad decision. I am so glad Amazon has these units back again. Nothing else works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
This was great along my walkway to keep the rocks in place. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a very simple and easy project to do yourself. Very pleased with this.

3.0 out of 5 stars nice, but not as pictured/described, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I'm guessing Suncast has revised this product recently, and has not updated images for this revision, since the edging I received, while nice, does not match the picture. The faux stone top for each piece is the same, but if you're looking for the weed barrier that goes several inches into the ground along the length of each piece, as shown in the product picture for the Borderstone Edging, keep looking. What I received has maybe an inch deep of weed barrier (at most) that curves up to nearly the bottom of the 'stone' top, then curves down again between plastic 'posts' that go into the ground, of which there are two or three (can't remember) per section. I would have kept the edging, but I bought it specifically for the 'built-in' weed barrier so that I would not have to buy two different products for the same project. I like Suncast products, they tend to be well-made and durable, but I'm not terribly happy with this one so I am returning it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suncat Border Stone Edging, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
This product is great, We put it in as a way to keep mulch from the flower bed from constantly being washed into the patio stone. It blends so well with the natural stone you can't tell it is made from resin. Easy to put down too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 17, 2011
KK (NJ, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I ordered 2 boxes from Amazon and am using the Edging Borderstone as a border to separate my patio from my garden/lawn. I custom cut the end with a utility knife. It looks pretty good and spiffys things up a bit without costing too much. It's rather low, so I don't trip over it, but does an effective job of keeping the mulch off the patio. I also like it because it's 2-sided. I've bought other edging prducts that were 1-sided (more for flower beds) and returned them because they looked cheap.
BTW, the color is in between grey and beige, and both color/model numbers were on the boxes, so the order was correct. Not sure if Suncast is doing away with two colors as an option?

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great! Easy to Install!, March 7, 2010
This review is from: Suncast Edging (Lawn & Patio)
This edging was a breeze to install. Pieces interlock making it even stronger and should stay in place. It does have a plastic look (up close) and feel but from a distance it looks great and keeps the mulch in the beds. You CAN create curves but have to be somewhat larger curves because the product is 12", just like any other non bending 12" edger. I put the borderstone type in my backyard but will be purchasing the red 'brick' look for my front yard replacing the outdated concrete stone edging. It might not be the ticket for a high dollar home, one might want to splurge on 'real' high dollar rock/edging.
Also, I got free shipping from Amazon for the reviewer who said it wasn't worth the added cost of shipping.

ARRAY(0x9f9738c4)