5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Mine has been in the ground for nearly a year. I have had no problems whatsoever with it staying in place (unlike another reviewer) Admittedly it looks like plastic close up, but what else would you expect from a plastic product. Looks great from even a few yards away. Very easy to use.
Published on June 20, 2010 by Jay S

3.0 out of 5 stars product image does not match ordered item
When Suncast BBE10TC arrived yesterday, I was anxious to finish garden edging project. After comparing description on the product box and the Amazon.com listing, I found that color did not match picture--borderstone (BBE10TC) is stone gray as opposed to product image which appears to be buff or flagstone.
Published on September 3, 2010 by Louisiana MOG

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 20, 2010
This review is from: Suncast Edging (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install border, September 20, 2009
C. Kordek (plant city, fl) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I found this border VERY easy to install. I took me 20 minutes at most. I used it for a straight border that went almost 40 feet down my driveway. I thought the picture made it look a little wider than it actually came but overall I am pleased with the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars product image does not match ordered item, September 3, 2010
Louisiana MOG (Baton Rouge, LA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Good edging, January 13, 2010
This review is from: Suncast Edging (Lawn & Patio)
Bought this edging last year. Very easy to install if you water the area down first. Easier to keep a straight line than the black tubular edging and the black eco edge quick edge I have. I plan on eventually replacing all of my edging with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
This was great along my walkway to keep the rocks in place. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a very simple and easy project to do yourself. Very pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 17, 2011
KK (NJ, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I ordered 2 boxes from Amazon and am using the Edging Borderstone as a border to separate my patio from my garden/lawn. I custom cut the end with a utility knife. It looks pretty good and spiffys things up a bit without costing too much. It's rather low, so I don't trip over it, but does an effective job of keeping the mulch off the patio. I also like it because it's 2-sided. I've bought other edging prducts that were 1-sided (more for flower beds) and returned them because they looked cheap.
BTW, the color is in between grey and beige, and both color/model numbers were on the boxes, so the order was correct. Not sure if Suncast is doing away with two colors as an option?

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting edging, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this edging when I moved into my new place in the late 90s. I wanted to edge my walkway to keep weeds off and to delineate my sidewalk in the winter for snow removal. I figured in would last a few years and crack during the winter when struck by a shovel,however, not one of the units has ever moved, lifted or cracked in over 12 years of sevice, winter or summer. I am extremely pleased. When I wanted to extend the edging I could not find this product so I bought another product that uses plastic nails to hold it and they all lifted in 1 years time, a bad decision. I am so glad Amazon has these units back again. Nothing else works.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as tall as it looks - but still nice, May 5, 2014
This product was easy to install and serves its intended purpose. I felt the color was slightly off from the picture, but maybe that is my eyes. It arrived in a grayish color - similar to a cement block. I thought it would be a tan. The other disappointment was the height after installed - I was hoping it would be taller. Overall I am satisfied as I feel the disappointments were in my judgment. I only wish it was available in tan and made taller. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent for the money, could be improved, December 2, 2013
I purchased this to edge a new garden I created. I wanted a solid edging to retain the soil and mulch from washing away. This edging is attractive and sort of resembles flagstones embedded into the soil, if you squint. It is not that sturdy, and tends to pull out of the ground. So periodically, I visit the garden with a rubber mallet, which solves that problem. I wish it were a bit sturdier and had better retention in the soil, so I didn't have to do that. But, the garden looks beautiful with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Suncat Border Stone Edging, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
This product is great, We put it in as a way to keep mulch from the flower bed from constantly being washed into the patio stone. It blends so well with the natural stone you can't tell it is made from resin. Easy to put down too.

Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone