5.0 out of 5 stars Works well
Mine has been in the ground for nearly a year. I have had no problems whatsoever with it staying in place (unlike another reviewer) Admittedly it looks like plastic close up, but what else would you expect from a plastic product. Looks great from even a few yards away. Very easy to use.
Published on June 20, 2010 by Jay S

3.0 out of 5 stars product image does not match ordered item
When Suncast BBE10TC arrived yesterday, I was anxious to finish garden edging project. After comparing description on the product box and the Amazon.com listing, I found that color did not match picture--borderstone (BBE10TC) is stone gray as opposed to product image which appears to be buff or flagstone.
Published on September 3, 2010 by Louisiana MOG

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, June 20, 2010
This review is from: Suncast Edging (Lawn & Patio)

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install border, September 20, 2009
C. Kordek (plant city, fl) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I found this border VERY easy to install. I took me 20 minutes at most. I used it for a straight border that went almost 40 feet down my driveway. I thought the picture made it look a little wider than it actually came but overall I am pleased with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good edging, January 13, 2010
This review is from: Suncast Edging (Lawn & Patio)
Bought this edging last year. Very easy to install if you water the area down first. Easier to keep a straight line than the black tubular edging and the black eco edge quick edge I have. I plan on eventually replacing all of my edging with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 17, 2011
KK (NJ, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I ordered 2 boxes from Amazon and am using the Edging Borderstone as a border to separate my patio from my garden/lawn. I custom cut the end with a utility knife. It looks pretty good and spiffys things up a bit without costing too much. It's rather low, so I don't trip over it, but does an effective job of keeping the mulch off the patio. I also like it because it's 2-sided. I've bought other edging prducts that were 1-sided (more for flower beds) and returned them because they looked cheap.
BTW, the color is in between grey and beige, and both color/model numbers were on the boxes, so the order was correct. Not sure if Suncast is doing away with two colors as an option?

3.0 out of 5 stars product image does not match ordered item, September 3, 2010
Louisiana MOG (Baton Rouge, LA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 24, 2010
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
This was great along my walkway to keep the rocks in place. Would recommend this to anyone that wants a very simple and easy project to do yourself. Very pleased with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun project, July 9, 2014
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
This is as easy to install as previously described.
However, I have hard clay soil and had to water it down in order to get the spikes to go in; and then they didn't go all the way, so I had to backfill with dirt in the front so they wouldn't show.(I don't have grass to hide them behind.)
I did manage to curve them into an easy "s" to go around a flower bed.

I also didn't like the shininess to them so did a light paint wash to make them look more 'earthy'. I will have to see if the paint stays on after it rains.

The picture they show here should be a different angle so you can actually see how the really look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting edging, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
I purchased this edging when I moved into my new place in the late 90s. I wanted to edge my walkway to keep weeds off and to delineate my sidewalk in the winter for snow removal. I figured in would last a few years and crack during the winter when struck by a shovel,however, not one of the units has ever moved, lifted or cracked in over 12 years of sevice, winter or summer. I am extremely pleased. When I wanted to extend the edging I could not find this product so I bought another product that uses plastic nails to hold it and they all lifted in 1 years time, a bad decision. I am so glad Amazon has these units back again. Nothing else works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking edging, easy to install, September 10, 2014
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
Bought these to edge the plant bed next to our driveway where mulch washes onto the pavement after a rain. These are terrific. They are tall enough to keep the mulch in place, are easy to link, and didn't require any special strength to drive in. I should know: I am over 60, with arthritis in both hands, but was still able to hammered in 50 feet of edging with a rubber mallet, in 2 sessions of about 90 minutes each. Most of you could get the job done in half that time. One caution: These would not be ideal for an area where roots are close to the soil surface, as the base needs to be driven about 5" into the ground for the "bricks" to sit flush.
As to the look, the edging blends right in with the color of the pavement, while giving the plant bed a nice trimmed look. Yes it's plastic, but considering, it looks pretty good. Frankly I couldn't stand the idea of moving enough stone pavers to edge 50 feet of driveway. The product is very sturdy. None of my hammering caused even the smallest dent in its surface. I haven't run over it with the car yet, but if that happens, I'll post results!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, August 22, 2014
This review is from: Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone (Lawn & Patio)
Used this to replace wood timbers. Very easy to install. Holds up to the -30 winters.

Suncast BSE10TG Edging, Borderstone