Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

I've had mine for a few winters now, and I've only had two minor issues with it:

1) the edge has worn down over time, since there is no metal guard like other models

2) depending on the type of snow, sometimes it sticks to the shovel, but I remedy that by spraying non-stick cooking spray on the shovel every now and then

Even though I have a few different types of shovels, I use this one the most. I have a long driveway with a wide end, and two long sidewalks to keep clear; this shovel makes it easy to get the job done without destroying my back like a metal shovel.

Afterwards, I recommend a cup of Swiss Miss Holiday Cocoa, 5 Assorted Flavors, 4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 2).
on December 30, 2015
Very lightweight, plastic so it doesn't damage stuff, but is pretty good at scraping, too. The handle is padded at the end so it is more comfortable when shoveling snow. The plastic bucket-shovel part had a ton of snow on it and didn't buckle. It's very good for being very inexpensive, and my husband wants to get a second one for me to use and I would get a second one of this exact shovel but I hate shoveling snow.
on December 30, 2007
Yes, we finally had a huge (6") snowfall here in Shelbyville, Illinois, and I used this shovel for the first time. It has an incredible edge that really picks up almost all the snow, and will hold a huge amount of snow. It seems to be well constructed with a strong handle and should last many seasons. Occasionally, the snow sticks to the surface, but a slight tap will dislodge it. Thankfully it is extremely lite and saves your back. Yes, I like it!!
on April 4, 2015
Bought this because the snow shovel I was using with the metal strip on the end was taking the paint off of my wooden deck. This one does not chip the wood or take the paint off it. The deck is made off pressure treated wood and painted with high quality Thompson deck paint. I used this shovel about 20 times this winter. However this shovel is flimsy when it comes to moving large amounts of heavy snow. I do not use this to clear my walkway or driveway beacuse it is not sturdy enough. But if your looking for a light duty shovel with no metal blade to clear a porch or sun deck this is perfect.
on March 21, 2015
Super little shovel. I bought this shovel last year before winter; predicting that more snow was on the horizon, and I was correct. It made cleaning the driveway a breeze. Most people actually lift the snow, but I told my husband to push the snow like a plow, and it worked easily, in less time, and without the fatigue, and back pain...YEAH! I will be getting maybe a couple more.
on February 16, 2014
I recently relocated back to Kansas and I needed a snow shovel to be prepared for the winter season. This shovel has definitely served it's purpose. I have been able to clear my sidewalks and my driveway with little stress.
on April 24, 2014
Can't ask for more. Carry's a good size load of snow, nice and sturdy. If anything, it can hold too much snow, making us people of light build feel like a whimp.
on January 10, 2015
This is my all-time favorite shovel. My several-year-old one got me through our record-breaking snow last year. Without the metal edge, it does wear down over time and won't last as long as a shovel with the metal edge, so I've finally replaced it this year. However, without the metal edge, it's such a breeze to use and is well worth the cost of replacing when needed.
on March 7, 2015
Funny that I would get all excited and write a review about a snow shovel. Yet here I sit doing just that. My old shovel needed buried years ago.I received a 26" Penguin® SnoBoss as a gift/replacement. I really did not care for it. It was too big and awkward to use. Snow storm coming what to do??? With a 2 day head start I knew Amazon Prime would come through. My new shovel arrived hours before our latest 9" snow. This shovel does it all. Easy to handle, you can shovel, push, and scrap. It supports the weight of ice and snow. Too bad it's being discontinued, its a winner.
on March 17, 2014
Great small shovel!! Well made and perfict for cleaning out snow is small corners or areas. Love the colors of it too