5.0 out of 5 stars Great
The shovel is great sturdy light I actually use it myself for leaves and pine needles on my drive way after I blow it into a pile. The children love it too. It is so light that they are able to help. Yet at this time seem sturdy enough.
Published on December 10, 2009 by Barbara Forest

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with this shovel.
Published 19 months ago by Kathleen Gent

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, December 10, 2009
This review is from: Suncast SK4000 12-Inch Kids Snow Shovel With 34-Inch Resin Handle (Lawn & Patio)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Shovel Even For An Adult!, February 11, 2011
A Kid's Review
This shovel may say kids, but it is definitely easier on an adult's arms and back to use a smaller shovel like this. Gets the job done and is quite sturdy. Works perfect for snow removal on my deck and steps.Can even chip away some ice too. My husband uses the snowblower on the driveway, and I do the steps and deck with this. Great price too and super fast shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars super product, March 15, 2011
This snowy winter we bought this for our grandson 4 yrs. to help shovel. Perfect size and fit. He brought it home, so we bought another for our house. Kept him busy and happy all winter. Ordering 2 more for next year when his little brother 2 yrs. will need one of his own. This is the same quality as dad's big one, not a toy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, January 29, 2011
My son, who is 8, loves it. The adult shovel was hard for him to handle. First snowstorm we had with the new shovel, he cleared my entire walkway without my asking. We'll see if that happens the second snowstorm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler Shovel, May 4, 2010
Bought this shovel for our toddlers and they love them. The shovel was the perfect size for them to use when shoveling snow. The shovels are durable and a great product for young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product but cheapter at Walmart, December 9, 2011
aaustad (Minneapolis) - See all my reviews
Normally I research my Amazon purchases better but for some reason I forgot when buying this shovel for my three year old. I assumed that Amazon had the best price and with prime shipping I just clicked away and didn't think twice. A few days later I was at Walmart and they have the EXACT same shovel same brand, same color, same everything and it was a fraction of the price! I paid a little over $12 dollars on Amazon and it was $4.97 at Walmart! I'm the idiot so I'm not mad at anyone but myself. Great shovel and my son absolutely loves it, so a must have for any toddler!

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with this shovel., February 6, 2013
I got this for Christmas for my granddaughter because she likes to help when we shovel snow. For the price, I expected something much sturdier. The red shovel part is not very thick and seems brittle, it looks like it would break if you tried to use it on hard-packed or icy snow. The shovel is held onto the PVC handle with a single staple on the back. The D-grip is very narrow and rounded, making it awkward to hold. And the grip is black, not red, a minor factor, but still, it's not as cute. When I saw a much better shovel at my local grocery store for only $5.50, I decided to send this one back. Amazon's return process was easy and quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for our 9 & 7 year olds, January 16, 2012
These are small enough to be easy for the kids to handle in the snow, and for storage in the garage. They've held up well so far, and seem fairly durable. The kids love playing with them in the snow, and they're good training for when they get a little bit older!

1.0 out of 5 stars The vendor sent a used one, January 8, 2014
ordered it for my daughter and ended up getting one that was all scratched up and probably returned by another customer. there was no mistaken that it was used as it looked like it went through a gravel yard. i'm so disappointed by the vendor and the person who packaged it as he/she clearly didn't give a damn. took pics for the vendor and sure enough they sent me a replacement for free. regardless, it was a Xmas gift and had to wait another week. i can't endorse this vendor as their quality assurance is a mess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice snow shovel, February 28, 2011
It's a nice small shovel. I bought this so my young daughters could feel like they were helping me shovel snow and found they could actually use it to shovel snow and clear parts of the path to the driveway. It's fairly sturdy and i've used it once to clear a small area on my deck when I didn't want to get out the "big" snow shovel.

Rate and Discover Movies