4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color, and no odor!
Published 6 months ago by Liz J.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick, goopey and peels off easily
Pro's
The color is true to the picture. I ordered Mulberry and its a redish brownish shade
Their is a faint scent of pacholi but for the most part it's odorless, if you used it in public nobody would freak out
water based nail polishes are the healthiest you can buy

Con's

It was really thick and hard to apply without bubbles...
Published 1 month ago by Moi

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color, and no odor!, May 26, 2014
I really like that this is non-toxic and odor free. I hate how regular nail polish gives me a headache and smells so strongly. I wish this nail polish would last longer than a day on my nails before starting to peel off, even with the Suncoat topcoat applied. It does last for about a week on my toes though which is great! The color (mulberry) is really pretty, I recommend the topcoat for added shine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Odorless Peel-Off Polish That Looks Great on Nails, May 29, 2012
I am quite happy with this peel-off polish. I love that it is odorless! With three coats it was a purple/red color. Without top coat it has a dull satin finish. A layer of Suncoat Products - Crystal Clear Top Coat 15 ml - Water-Based Nail Polish really brings out the shine and sparkle. It looked beautiful on my fingernails for two days. After wearing it for five days I soaked my nails in warm water and peeled it off. It peeled off bits of my nail plate and left my nails dry. It would be better to only wear it for one or two days. I just wish the bottle was bigger, since it only comes with 8ml. I will take this polish with me next time I travel, and I will not need nail polish remover!

4.0 out of 5 stars Peelable Polish for Moms!, April 2, 2012
I love this product. It goes on easily with no odor, dries quickly, and holds for several days before I get the urge to peel it off. The color is berry wine with a matte finish. When I'm ready, I can conveniently peel off the polish on the go. I held off the fifth star because it didn't hold up well after hours in the pool, but it was easy to reapply for the night. I'm thrilled to be able to paint my nails around my kids again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Suncoat - Polish & Peel Water-Based Nail Polish Neutrality - 0.27 oz. (Health and Beauty)
Stayed on just as long as regular (store bought walmart) nail polish. I was surprised by this. It didn't 'peal' off I scratched it off with my finger nails when I was done.

2.0 out of 5 stars Thick, goopey and peels off easily, November 3, 2014
Moi (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
Pro's
water based nail polishes are the healthiest you can buy

Con's

It was really thick and hard to apply without bubbles forming
the bottle is kinda small
the polish peeled off before the day was over on a few of my nails

I plan to toss this in my purse along with some nail polish remover pads. I think it would be great in a rush or maybe as an emergency touch up for chipped nails but I won't be buying peelable nail polish again. I have really enjoyed the 4 free Julep nail polish though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, but can't peel off?!, September 10, 2014
I love this nail polish because it has literally NO SMELL when applied. I feel totally comfortable putting it on my 3 year old when he asks to look like mommy. However, and maybe this is just me, I can't peel it off! Nail polish remover didn't even work. Kind of a bummer. Also, the mulberry is very dark, but it has a nice shimmer instead of matte finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Performed as promised, February 24, 2013
I love this polish. It goes on easily and peels off easily and there is no smell. Also dries very very quickly. It's so much fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nail Polish, June 25, 2012
Wonderful Product!!! Came in early and has been wonderful for my nails. It is easy to remove and there is no need for any nail polish remover.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Terrible Color, April 2, 2012
I ordered Suncoat Peel Polish in two colors and am thrilled with the other shade, mulberry. The polish has no order and keeps for several days before I get the urge to peel it all off. Pink Dahlia, however, is very bright with an almost flourescent peach touch to it. Found the right product, but still looking for the right shade.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 26, 2014
This polish last a long time. I even do dishes with it. It resists chips. It also does not irritate my nail bed and is easy to remove. I recommend this product highly especially for people who may be sensitive to other polishes.

Suncoat - Polish & Peel Water-Based Nail Polish Neutrality - 0.27 oz.
$7.99 $7.88
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.