Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: Audio CDChange

on September 7, 2004
Because of the success of this CD with my 17 month old, I bought several other "kid" sing-along CD's from different companies. Huge disappointment. The "kids" were teenagers and they weren't songs a toddler could relate to, like or sing.

THIS CD however, gets him bouncing up and down in his car seat. He loves it. If he's cranky while doing errands, I just turn this on and he's Mr. Happy. You will NOT be disappointed. Stick with this brand.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 23, 2009
This cd is very cute and my children love to sing along. It is a great way to introduce them to the Bible and Bible stories. Children learn so much through a song. My son started singing along at age two and he still loves this cd. I think he knows every word. I also bought another christian cd by the same artists. I am happy with both of them.
on January 9, 2007
This CD brought many memories of songs from my childhood, my grandson loved the music.
on May 2, 2014
I teach kids on Wed night and need help with music with toddlers they love many of these songs this helps me teach them
on June 21, 2014
GREAT collection of children's songs !!!!
I would definitely recomment this CD to everyone working with
young children as well as consider as giving as a gift.....
on May 19, 2014
I love it and my daughter loves it. I would by it again; its the Christian songs I want her growing up to.
on July 26, 2013
And we sing, sing, sing.... Kids love this item and we use it often. Reasonably priced and does the job.
on May 21, 2014
I purchased this Sunday School Songs CD as it was a gift for a young 3 year old who loves singing and thought it would be a great tool for her to begin knowing about God's love and what He really means to
us God fearing Christians. I recommend this CD to young parents to help their children learn about God and His love and mercies without being too preachy and they could sing along.
on February 12, 2015
This is another good CD for little children It's also fun for the grandparents too because they can interact with them. Sometimes the parents are too busy or on their telephones texting, or on their computers or watching TV. This is the perfect opportunity to do something construction with your Grandchildren. They will love you for taking the time just for them.😍🎈
on April 10, 2012
I'm a sucker for good music. Especially good children music, since I have a twenty month old who would dance at a drop of a hat.

I bought this for my daughter a few months ago. She's been listening to her Einstein CD, which was really cute and all, but I wanted her to hear some good ole' Christian songs. Get her on the right track to Jesus.

First thing first, I'm frugal (some would call cheap)so my eyes instantly gravitated towards the price. Four ninety nine ($4.99), are you outta your mind?! Yes, I thought that! But what's best is they had these children singing in their most angelic voices all these lovely songs.

I bought it without contemplating the obssesiveness-compulsiveness of an emerging toddler.

Let's just say she loves this CD as much as she loves her Minnie Mouse, which is A LOT. And now my husband and I NEED to turn this on when we're in the car or the much dreaded tantrum will be screaming at us from the backseat UNTIL we turn it on.

Overall, my family loves it and how could you ever get tired of a sweet child's voice singing and reminding you that, "Jesus loves me this I know, for the bible tells me so." (=
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse