Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sunday School Songs
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

on September 7, 2004
Because of the success of this CD with my 17 month old, I bought several other "kid" sing-along CD's from different companies. Huge disappointment. The "kids" were teenagers and they weren't songs a toddler could relate to, like or sing.

THIS CD however, gets him bouncing up and down in his car seat. He loves it. If he's cranky while doing errands, I just turn this on and he's Mr. Happy. You will NOT be disappointed. Stick with this brand.
on March 23, 2009
This cd is very cute and my children love to sing along. It is a great way to introduce them to the Bible and Bible stories. Children learn so much through a song. My son started singing along at age two and he still loves this cd. I think he knows every word. I also bought another christian cd by the same artists. I am happy with both of them.
on April 26, 2016
I got this product because it had all the songs my son loves, and is described as "sung by children's choir". However upon recipet of the cd, it said on the back "recorded in split lyric format". Meaning there was no children singing. There was no one singing at all. I returned the product as my son was totally turned off by the lack of lyrics.
on May 21, 2014
I purchased this Sunday School Songs CD as it was a gift for a young 3 year old who loves singing and thought it would be a great tool for her to begin knowing about God's love and what He really means to
us God fearing Christians. I recommend this CD to young parents to help their children learn about God and His love and mercies without being too preachy and they could sing along.
on February 12, 2015
This is another good CD for little children It's also fun for the grandparents too because they can interact with them. Sometimes the parents are too busy or on their telephones texting, or on their computers or watching TV. This is the perfect opportunity to do something construction with your Grandchildren. They will love you for taking the time just for them.😍🎈
on December 11, 2015
Music comes from one speaker in the car, singing from another. Music is not balanced and way too loud for the singing. Good selection of songs, and would be good for a small stereo CD player, but I hate it in the car!!
on January 9, 2007
This CD brought many memories of songs from my childhood, my grandson loved the music.
on May 2, 2014
I teach kids on Wed night and need help with music with toddlers they love many of these songs this helps me teach them
on October 14, 2013
This CD is a good tool for introducing Biblical truths through song to kids and some songs brought back memories for me. But the words can't be clearly understood over the music and the production of it seems amateur at best. Never a first choice for music when we decide to put in a CD, so I'm assuming my kids aren't particularly fond of it either.
on June 22, 2013
Each of my young grandsons and I have a copy of this. I think it is one of the best children's cd's ever. The songs are old, fun, memorable. We keep it in the car and it is a joy to hear a youngster sing along. He has his favorite tracks and ask for them by number. The background music is remarkable. If you have contact with young children, this is a must have.