Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2009 8:56:01 PM PST
Can you buy a New York Times Sunday only edition for the Kindle? I can not find one on the website.

Posted on Dec 4, 2009 6:37:43 PM PST
AMD says:
This would be a big selling point for me. I live in the Caribbean, and we can't get the NYT Sunday in print at all. I would buy a Kindle partly to have access to this Sunday paper, if it were available with all the sections and articles, most pictures,and minus the local/regional ads.

Posted on Dec 7, 2009 12:55:23 PM PST
Thanks A. deBoucher, I have found a way. When you bring up the New York times on your Kindle you can buy the subscription or just download the most current paper. The most current paper seems to be $1.99 so that may be the answer. And I like it so I can choose when I want to buy and when I don't. So that may work for you. I will re post one day after I try it.

Posted on Jul 31, 2010 5:57:00 PM PDT
madman says:
I am likewise interested in just the Sunday New York Times edition. But I'm a little confused. Steve says that it costs $1.99. On the other hand, Jeff Sass (http://sassholes.blogspot.com/2009/05/re-kindling-my-love-of-sunday-times.html) says that it only costs 75 cents. So, I'm kind of lost.

Posted on Aug 2, 2010 12:09:52 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Aug 2, 2010 12:11:34 PM PDT]

Posted on Aug 2, 2010 12:12:18 PM PDT
Is there a way to access yesterday's sunday times?

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 12:57:10 PM PDT
Is it possible to access back copies of NY Times or keep a copy of a day which you might not have finished reading (such as the Sunday edition)?

Posted on Oct 20, 2010 7:15:29 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 20, 2010 7:17:26 PM PDT
Buy the Sunday version of newspapers usually results in a LOT more content akin to the real sunday versions. The NYT sunday paper has the sundays sections. You can select to Keep any paper you download and thus it will get saved in the periodical archives section. You can only select the current days paper. So now, I wait till sunday mornings and get sunday versions of a couple of papers and they keep me busy for 3/4 days.. the cost is 90c for NYT. 75c for The Independant.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2009
Latest post:  Oct 20, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The New York Times - Daily Edition for Kindle
The New York Times - Daily Edition for Kindle by The New York Times Company
3.4 out of 5 stars   (953)