5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value
I like this product just as much as the Sambazon Acai, only difference is with this product you get
2.5 times for the same price. And I have ordered the Sambazon a few times, and I was ALWAYS getting shorted
(30 servings never made it past 25).
I would recommend this to anyone who uses acai powder.
Published 19 months ago by Sean

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for smoothies
I purchased to add into smoothies along with my recent Ninja blender. This was not a powder, but more like salt or hard seed hardness and texture and did not blend well, all my smoothies were "crunchy"
Published 11 months ago by Derek Shelton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Sunfood Acai Powder, Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Raw, 8oz (Grocery)
(30 servings never made it past 25).
I would recommend this to anyone who uses acai powder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal, April 8, 2014
You're most likely reading these reviews deciding between this or the Sambazon acai powder. Get this one and get 1.5 times more and save money at the same time. Sure ,its not as finely ground as the Sambazon, buts its just as pure. I mixed some today into a blueberry banana smoothie and its was awesome. I've been trying to replicate Tropical Smoothie's Acai berry boost and lemme tell ya I'm lovin all the money I'm saving. I was expecting this to be really gritty from reading one of the reviews on here but it was perfect. If someone wants it Talc powder fine just get a grinder. Acai berries are for health not trying to make Koolaid.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good for smoothies, January 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars A bit expensive, November 2, 2013
I use this product often. I sprinkle it on my oat meal every day. It is a bit sour, but hopefully it is doing something good for my body. I use honey to counter its sour effect. It is an expensive product to get in my opinion, but I am impressed by the scientific reviews I read about this product and that is why I buy it regardless of the cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product If You Are Into Organic Health Supplement!, April 24, 2013
E. ITO (Shy Town, USA) - See all my reviews
Truth be told, this product works great for me! I'm very much into adding organic healthy ingredients in many things I make and cook. I add this right into my homemade Chia Seed Pudding for breakfast. This works great! Add 2 TBSP and you'll get all the health benefits of Acai berries and a natural boost of energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 27, 2013
I bought a lot for my family
It is famous in Korea
Antioxidant acai powder is good
I might buy more later

2.0 out of 5 stars Crunchy and sour, not great for smoothy and a bit like taking a medicine, August 12, 2014
Nope, I do not like this product and regret buying it. I am a fan of the Sambazon drink and thought I would find something similar of a taste in the powdered Acai. It is pretty sour and grainy/crunchy (so will not do well for smoothy). It is very hard to imagine how to use this and have a pleasurable experience and without incentive, it is like taking a medicine. I have so far mixed into honey and ginger and that was fine (modulo the crunchiness) but cannot be consumed every day. I am not sure how to finish the pouch as a result, perhaps for the dressing of green salads or dishes (like one would use Sumac?). I do not think I will buy this again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Inferior quality, June 5, 2013
Yes, it's true there is more to the bag than the Sambazon product but the quality is definitely inferior. The powder is brown, not purple - like the berries were not fresh when they got picked and they are more sour than the Sambazon powder. I am going back to Sambazon product.

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE, April 7, 2014
I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD PRICE FOR THE AMOUNT I GOT. I LOVE ACAI AND GOOD PRODUCTS THAT COME IN POWDERS THAT I CAN PUT IN MY SMOOTHIES IN THE MORNING AND START MY DAY RIGHT ~:) THIS GAVE ME MORE ENERGY AND MADE ME FEEL BETTER ALL THE WAY AROUND. WORTH ORDERING IT AGAIN! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Get healthy, May 19, 2013
I have been using this in my daily nutribullet smoothies! I can't say if I feel anything yet ( 3 weeks) but I know it's good for u!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›