Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on August 6, 2014
I wanted to try these (style 3044, 'small') because the 'large ones' (style 3025) are TOO big for my face. Just for reference, I am 5'9" tall and have a small face! Here are the measurements of the 'small' aviator, the 'large' aviator, and the 'junior' aviator. All measurements are in millimeters (mm). STYLE 3044 (small aviators): 52-14-135....STYLE 3025 (large aviators): 58-14-135....STYLE 9506 (Junior Aviators): 50-13-120. If you look at those measurements, the ONLY difference between the 'small' aviators (style 3044) and the large aviators (style 3025) is the lens size! That's it! The bridge size doesn't change between the two (size 14) and the temple length doesn't change either (size 135). So basically, if you want a pair of Ray Ban aviators, and you have a small/narrow face like I do, then you would want to get the Junior aviators (style 9506). The bridge is a size 13 (smaller) and the temple length is 120 (instead of 135 like the other two styles). So the length of the arm pieces may NOT reach your ears. The only thing is, is that if you prefer a larger lens, then you're out of luck because the lens on the Junior aviators are only 50.
22 comments72 of 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2011
First of all, I had no trouble with the shipper, I received these in a timely manner with more than adequate packaging.

For the record, yes these sunglasses are much smaller than the regular aviators, but I find them to be a nice size that doesn't take up half of my face. I am 5'4" with an oval face and I found these to fit very nicely. They are a bit shorter than regular ones, so I can't exactly put these on the top of my head. I'd recommend going to an optical store and trying this model on before buying. I just happened to be lucky with this purchase, but obviously others have not been so lucky.
55 comments136 of 156 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 27, 2014
I am petite 5"2 with a small oval face, these ray bans are a small version of a regular size. They worked for me!
on February 27, 2015
I love these glasses! Aviators are supposed to be the "it" sunglasses frame for those of us with more of a square jawline, but they always overwhelmed my face. Enter the RB3044. They look just like regular aviators on me, so I guess that means I have a smaller face. My dad and brother both tried these on, and they were a perfect for them, as well. Try before you buy, because Ray-Ban makes a variety of sizes (RB3025 comes in 55mm, 58mm and 62mm) and you have to get the lens size that suits you best. These RB 3044's looked so tiny right out of the packaging, but turned out to be the perfect fit. Great quality, great product, highly recommend!
review image
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 18, 2009
These are perfect for small faces! Classic style and they fit me just right. Sometimes sunglasses are way too big on me. If you're petite, these might be just the right pair for you.
0Comment40 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 4, 2014
You read that correctly. I am a guy and these fit perfectly. No. I am not some hobbit shaped boy. I am 5'7 130lb but I have a small face.
on March 18, 2014
I have a smaller, oval face and these fit so well! I have wanted aviators, but all of them seemed to overpower my face. I didn't have the same problem with these. Highly recommend.
on March 1, 2014
I have always had a hard time finding sunglasses that aren't too wide for my face. These are perfect! They look great with big chunky earrings too.
on October 25, 2010
I have never been a fan of sunglasses but I have finally succumb to their value as eye protection and as a great fashion piece. I was never a fan of aviator sunglasses because I always thought they were of flimsy construction because I have had poor experiences with metal frames. I was also not a great fan of the over sized look of aviators.

I was doing a lot of research and Ray Ban really stood out from all such great reviews. I came across these smaller aviator frames and I figured I'd give it a try. The price was about right to take the plunge. I ordered it one day shipping and they are now in my hands. All I can say is these glasses have exceeded my expectations. Right when I picked these up and tried them on, I knew they were of glasses of quality. The frame is made of great quality metal and the fit is just perfect. I have a small face so finding anything that looks good and fits perfect is hard to do. These are just great I can not say enough about them.

I will definitely be purchasing a few more of these glasses because they are that sexy and great. I bought a more expensive, newer style Ray Ban Wayfarer Polarized sunglasses and I prefer these a lot more. I believe this is due to just fitting so perfectly on my face. I like these so much I will be purchasing an over-sized style aviator for my dad for Christmas.
on May 20, 2008
These sunglasses are truly small, I read all the reviews before I bought them and they said If you have a small face they'd be okay. Well I'm petite and have a small face but they were too small for my face. They'd be best described as a juvenile product.
33 comments25 of 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse