5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth glasses

Don't get them
Not worth the money or time cheply made
Published 7 months ago by kenneth gilleo

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth glasses, April 8, 2014
This review is from: Sunglasses Sun Glasses Bluetooth Headset Headphone For Smart Phone PC Tablet (Eyewear)
Update July 9, 2014
I gave a pair of these to our grandson for his b-day. As it is with the younger generation, he was able to get these to do a lot more than we did. According to him, he held the button down for '5 minutes' and it now speaks English and even reads his text messages to him. I think perhaps most of the problems people have with these is the poor instructions. Maybe the Chinese companies should hire English speakers to write these manuals. Lol

I had a little trouble pairing these at first because the instructions were not very helpful. Then after playing with it, giving up, then having an epiphany after using another device, I tried again. I found that if you hold the middle button down until you get a blinking green then blue, then your device should pick it up. I was able to pair it with my Lenovo yoga 10, Asus Transformer, and an LG phone that is not a smart phone. I figure if I can do that, it should work with most Bluetooth devices. The sound was pretty good and it worked to answer a call. You could hear the call with as good of quality as using the speaker. I listened through the glasses and on the other end of the call. No issues listening either end. Since these were a gift for my husband, I can't tell you more because he hasn't told me more (sigh).
One thing I was surprised about was the charging plug wasn't micro USB, it was the slightly bigger USB such as my camcorder uses. Not an issue just an observation. The case that the glasses go in have a hard shell so to protect the glasses. The plastic clip is a little small and I worry about its possible durability, but I figure if it breaks, I can put a caribiner on it and still be able to clip it to belt or bag. Hope this helps others who had issues or didn't know whether to take a chance purchasing.
One last thing. The arrival was 2 weeks earlier than expected so that was a bonus. It was about 12 days from order. Hey, it comes from China, that's pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars re the blue tooth mp3 sunglasses, May 12, 2014
for the price i paid, the product met my expectations with only one minor flaw ... as most bluetooth devices today speak to you, this one does too, but it does not speak MY language and unfortunately i am not bi-lingual. other than that, i was pleased with the performance and appearance of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars my shades..., December 17, 2013
Grate shades.love the bluetooth. Service was fast. I'm going to buy at lease 3 more shades. Only cons shades was shipped with one headphone not working.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money!, April 13, 2014
This is wonderful for the price it has everything you need for driving! Sunglasses during the daytime and you can flip that up at night and still use the mp3 and receive calls at night. Very good value!! It does come out of china so it might take a week or so to get but I have other companies take longer for shipping less miles!!

1.0 out of 5 stars No good, March 27, 2014
Will not play music
Seller will not do anything
Don't get them
Not worth the money or time cheply made

1.0 out of 5 stars The glasses never worked, January 27, 2014
From the minute I paired there was only super super low sound and no matter what I did it would not go higher. also the sound that was coming thru was intermittent. I threw them away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Disappointed! Do not order! Not worth the money!!!!!!!!, June 7, 2014
They do not work. There wasn't any directions. I ordered these to go with my galaxy note and they are not even compatible. What a joke. It took over a month to get them and I am very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars cool glasses!, April 7, 2014
Was skeptical about the glasses but was surprised at the quality and look. I would recommend these glasses and the price is right!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's fine, June 25, 2014
It's a good device, I recommend it. Is it could be received on a shorter period of time from China, it would be perfect. And great customer service from Buyinsoon!

4.0 out of 5 stars not in english, May 17, 2014
works well, but the language is in Chinese. its hard to figure out at first with the language barrier but they will do for now