Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

This is one of those items that if you spend more on something amazingly fancy you're wasting your money. This item works fine at keeping my front wheel in place while using my indoor trainer. It's simple, basic, and inexpensive. What more could you want? I highly suggest this product.
on September 7, 2011
There's not much to be said about this product. It's purpose is simple, it's design is straightforward and it does what it's supposed to: raises the front tire to meet the height of the rear (provided you have your bike adjusted in the trainer properly) and keeps the front end from moving. I use it on a finished hardwood floor and it holds my bike like it was screwed to the floor. Don't be fooled by the pictures. You can't really tell how bit the thing is without something in the photo for scale. It's actually about the size of a deflated football, however any smaller and it most likely wouldn't hold as stable as it does. Truthfully though, and let be honest here, it's a chunk of molded plastic and should realistically sell for 5 bucks, but as with any purpose built piece of anything, they'll get what you're willing to pay for it.
on November 19, 2010
This riser block is very stable even when I ride hard or stand up. It raises the height of the front wheel to match the height of the rear wheel. It also keeps the front wheel from moving side to side while riding (more stable than using a phone book). It is made of hard plastic and seems like it should stand up to years of hard usage. Good value for the money.
on January 11, 2014
Cheap.
Effective.
Why pay more for a more complicated setup? As a beginner, this is more than adequate for me -- and a great price.
I've seen some of these going for $50+ -- I just don't see it. This works perfectly
on September 7, 2012
how do you rate a plastic tire stand? Did it make my work outs more fat busting? no. did it cure my dogs flea problem? no. What it did do was make my bike more stable, and raise it up to a better height for my stationary trainer. Yes, when you open the box and look at it, the first thing your going to think is.."I paid that?...for this?" just keep in mind all the people who sweated in factories across the sea in china, all that R&D, that went into this fine product, and youll be ok. (I like the sticker on the side)
on March 8, 2011
I travel by car a lot and have been hauling my bike and trainer around with me over these winter months. I left my multi-faceted CycleOps climbing block(s) at home due to storage space, and after a few training sessions decided the stacked Gideon books found in my hotel rooms would not suffice as risers.

The Forza Riser Block is perfect for the low price. It's a block, holds my wide MTB tyre, is more compact than the CycleOps, and it is solid.

'Nuff said.
on February 23, 2015
No complaints here. Definitely levels my bike in alignment with my RAG MAG trainer. Very sturdy. Lightweight. My wheels are 700x32c, and they are cuffed by this product very well. I weigh 150 on a good day, but my weight can fluctuate up to 155 depending on what I eat. I tried this out today for an hour. With a little rocking, it still held me in place. Of course, this is day 3 of me having the product. Maybe I'll update in a month or so
on February 10, 2011
This riser is all you'll need to make your riding more comfortable. Don't pay more for one of the fancy-looking ones. This one is perfect, all you need, and you WILL need it. It saved my BUTT!
on December 3, 2009
What can I say.. Forza Trainer Riser Block is a plastic, block to steady the front wheel while peddling in place. It works.
on March 13, 2011
This riser is sturdy, solid plastic, but it barely raised my front tire off of the ground. I was still leaning too far forward when I had my bicycle in the trainer. When I put an old phone book underneath the riser, it helped some, but I returned it for something that had the height without a thick book.