5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for a raspberry pi.
I purchased this for use with my pi and it did not disappoint. Quick on, quick off and a good range of colors for such an inexpensive visual display. Very pleased with my purchase.
Published 16 months ago by Andrew Leininger

3.0 out of 5 stars Monitor itself works but...
Published 7 months ago by B. Y. Kwan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the thing for a raspberry pi., October 3, 2013
This review is from: Sunnvalleytek 4.3 inch TFT LCD Digital Car Rear View Monitor with 360 swivel stand (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For Reverse Camera Monitor, April 1, 2012
Decent little monitor. I only use the yellow video input for my revere camera. It only comes on when a video signal is detected and it comes on in less than a second. It only adjusts vertically unlike the sellers pictures. I uploaded pictures of the one I received so you can see. It shipped from China and took 22 days to get here. I gave it four stars because it works well but it is cheaply made (inferior Chinese goods).

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow What a deal, May 17, 2014
Have had for over 6 months, looks and works great!
Drilled a couple of holes in the base and screwed it into
the headliner just above the Left side of my backup mirror on my
ford explorer. pitcher perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, December 21, 2013
Good product that compliments my backup camera. It delivers as described. I would buy it again, recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking, you won't regret it!, December 9, 2014
Smalls (Provo, Utah) - See all my reviews
I have personally purchased, and gone through 5 different rear view monitors for my truck.

3 of them didn't work, or wouldn't work the majority of the time.
1 of them did work, but 40% of the time I'd have to turn off/on my screen before I could get a clear image. (It eventually went out on me, after 1 year)

This one, was by far the BEST out of any rear view monitor I've ordered!

Let me explain:
AS SOON as I turn the monitor on, IT WORKS! (All 5 of these screens have used the same camera) IT NEVER blacks out, or goes gray!

You really can't go wrong with this one, and I wish I'd have ordered this one in the first place!

5.0 out of 5 stars It Does The Trick Nicely, October 13, 2014
I have paired this monitor with the Pyle PLCM37FRV Universal Mount Optional Front View & Rear View Backup Camera and I am very satisfied.

The image can be adjusted so it is crystal clear and sharp.

Using this monitor allowed me to rotate the image on the Pyle camera from rear view to the needed front view by pushing a button on the back of the monitor.

The only downside is I have to remove my sunglasses to see the image even though it is mounted in a shaded spot.

But hey, Arizona is a very bright, sunny place.

3.0 out of 5 stars Monitor itself works but..., June 11, 2014
Good little monitor for car's back up camera...has green yellow and red lines to gauge distance from object. However, the negatives are the swivel of the stand...it loose and cannot be tighten so the display keep dropping down. Second problem is the stick on double face glue that the stand use...it melt and looses it holding power. I am having trouble finding the right glue to affix the monitor stand to the top of the dash without permanently attaching it to the dash....because you never know how long this monitor would last.

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine, April 9, 2014
easy to install and works great when used with backup cam. not that bright in daylight, not sure if there is a plastic over the viewing area, if so can't get it off

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD FOR REVERSE CAMERA, January 20, 2014
I bought this monitor and the license frame camera to use on my 2006 Toyota Tacoma pickup. After looking for an available route for the camera to monitor wire, I decided to run the wire along the passenger side and up through a grommet in the floor under the passenger seat. I decided to connect the camera to the passenger side back up light wire. The easiest method was to use a 22-18 AWG "Tap Splice" connector. The problem with this the power wire from the camera is to small for the connector. I decided to replace the power wire with larger wire. I found out after buying a plug that they are made in several sizes for the connector pin. My first choice was wrong (2.5mm). I went to Radio Shack and bought a "Size M, 2.1mm" and everything worked. Pulling the camera to monitor cable through the grommet, I pulled the cable in half, very small wires. I repaired this and was back working. I wired the monitor into a wire that is hot while the key is on, no problems with this. I plugged the camera into the yellow monitor lead, the monitor comes on several seconds after putting in reverse. The monitor is very clear with good color. The only problem is trying to connect to the very fine wires. I would buy another camera and monitor, it works very well.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy!!, January 15, 2014
I got this small tv to prolong my battery usage. I recive it in the mail and like it very much.plug it in and it work nice . I cut the end to wire it up with my camera, reason for cutting the wires, ( wire is too long) dont want to have a bundle of wires on my Marauder pistol.After the set up it works beautifully for about 2 minutes and the tv died!! Cant return it now!!! I have my 7 in lcd i am using now and it works great but a little big!!!dont waste your money!!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›