5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny Health Foot Massager
I suffer with Neuropathy and foot massage is a great therapy. I have had other foot massagers that have come no where near this one as far as comfort, durability and overall quality.
Published on March 22, 2007 by P. M. Jackels

2.0 out of 5 stars adequate
For an inexpensive unit this works well. Unfortunately the same part has broken 3 times at $25.00 each for replacement. just broke again and sunny is out of the replacement part for 4 months. cheap plastic, poor design.Worth it for $50.00
Published on November 11, 2008 by Foundryman

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunny Health Foot Massager, March 22, 2007
P. M. Jackels (Waconia, MN USA) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars adequate, November 11, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality even with high use., January 6, 2009
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
This foot massager has become the most used Xmas present yet. It was bought for me, but everyone uses & likes it. I put set it up in front of the TV couch, and shortly after, we all take turns using it.

Build quality - very sturdy. There's no loose parts or easily broken parts, accidental kicking or bumping won't break this.

Massage - Very good, it has a couple of speed settings, a timer, and it's reasonablly strong.

Remote - Yes, this even comes with a remote for the seriously couch potatoes. I don't even have to bend down to turn it on, just sit on my couch, sip some coffee, watch tv and push a button and BAM, get a nice foot massage after a days work!

For $100 it's a bit pricy, when we got it during xmas sale, Amzn had it around $70, good deal. Stay away from the cheaper ones for $20-$30, especially homedics brand, that brand price is very low, but the quality is really bad. Most of their items breaks after short time even with minimal use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good For Foot Problems, January 16, 2010
George (Chicago, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
I have Plantar Fasciitis in both feet and I wasn't sure whether this would help, but it has been very nice. It has not cured me of my foot problems (and I didn't expect it to), but it does bring temporary relief that lasts for hours.

From the pictures I wasn't sure how this massager would feel. It has little plastic projections that come out and vibrate at different speeds depending on the intensity level you set (there are 15). I thought that the plastic might be too hard and uncomfortable, but that is not the case at all. When it is vibrating it feels like little fingers massaging your feet. I like to start out at a low intensity like 2 and slowly work up to something like 10. Some of the intensities you can feel go up your calves or even higher.

It does not cover my whole foot (I wear a men's size 10 shoe), but I like moving my feet around so I can get at every little aching spot. The plastic projections have different shapes and sizes so you might want to experiment with different foot positions. There is also an infrared heat function (there are six different levels) that I thought I would really like, but with my swelling feet I find that no heat actually feels better.

There are three different auto programs that you can choose from. These are OK, but I prefer to change the settings myself at my own intervals. Since there is a remote included you don't even need to bend over to do this. There is an auto shutoff function. By default the massager turns off after 10 minutes, but you can change this to 15 minutes or 30 minutes.

Finally -- a very minor issue -- even though the massager has heavy rubber grip pads on the bottom, I found that it moves around a bit at the higher intensities on a wood floor. Putting the device on carpet or applying more pressure with your foot completely solves the problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps my Neuropathy!!!!!!!!!!, November 21, 2008
I bought this primarily for my Peripheral Neuropathy, a painful, numbing, pins and needles feelings plus feet swelling up from the Lyrica and Cymbalta and Neurontin, used to try to tame it....this Sunny Reflexology Foot Massager does much more than vibrate as others do. Your feet are on top of these dull points that are Reflexology Points, Chinese Medicine, older than Western Medicine, plus warming and a powerful electromagnet that encourages blood flow in legs, decreases swelling. This in the ONLY thing that helps me and my pain mgnt Dr. at the VA is up on Reflexology, and he wanted to buy one for therapy clinicals....so if you want to melt away with a well made machine, that works SO well, that when you are done with massage, you still feel it going on in your feet....buy it!!!! My feet no longer swell 3 sizes, as long as I use this machine on a reg basis.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap plastic, January 11, 2009
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
It broke after 1 week of use.Plastic inside cracked in such a place that it's impossible to fix. While it was working, it was a great massager. But the quality of the plastic parts is way too poor.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than massagers that just vibrate, February 14, 2009
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
I had read all of the other reviews and decided to purchase the Sunny Health & Fitness Massager. Wow! The power this massager has is much stronger that my other brand that just vibrated. I've only used it for a couple of weeks and have noticed it is starting to make a difference in my very sore feet. I would recommend this product to anyone. Also, it seems to be more substantially built and is heavier than I expected. The only thing I have a problem with is the length of its cord. It is way too short.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke after 4 uses..., March 5, 2009
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
I really fell in love with this massager!! It worked so well--4 times, then like one of the other reviews stated, something broke in the underside...a place where it is unfixable. It does work, very well, but for the price, I would appreciate getting to use it more than 4 times. And to add, I am not a large person...125 lbs, so it's not that I have heavy legs or anything. I made especailly sure I handled it with care after reading that other negative review. Now, my search continues for a quaility massager. It makes me sad, because this one really was good! :-(

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, February 1, 2009
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
Went through 2 of these and the plastic broke within 15 of use, in the same spot on both machines. Save your money, poor quality construction.

Only gave it 1 star because it would not take a Zero

4.0 out of 5 stars Relatively quiet foot therapy..., November 23, 2009
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
Simply one of the best foot massagers I've experienced so far. This unit is MUCH quieter than all of the high powered massagers I've had in the past. I've not had it for long now, so I can't really say anything about the longevity of this product, but it's got a nice solid feel to it. It has six levels of infrared and fifteen levels of vibration which I find to be a bit excessive. The unit really only needs three levels of each. The infrared is not overly warm, so don't expect this unit to keep your feet warm in the cold.

The nodules on top of the unit are a bit hard, so most will want to wear socks to lessen the harshness of them. The unit comes with a handy remote and other than the loud beeping when the unit is activated or adjusted, it could go unnoticed in a office room situation, but would not be quiet enough in a cubicle situation.

The only reasons I didn't give this unit five stars is because the buttons are placed at the bottom where they can accidentally be activated by lazy relaxed heels sliding below the vibration pad AND because the height and angle of the unit make it impossible to sit properly at your desk to use it without putting your feet far out in front of you. Still, I would buy this unit again and am thinking of getting another one for my other workstation.

Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager
Sunny Health & Fitness Foot Massager by Sunny Health & Fitness
$129.99 $89.99
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.