4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a beginner
This kit has everything you need! My only gripe is that the mat, reguardless of laying flat since I recieved it about a month ago, continues to roll up on me during yoga! I would prefer something a little more sturdy. But besides that, it works for me. It's a great price considering adding up all of these items and purchasing them seperately.
Published on April 6, 2007 by Tiffany R. Fagnan

3.0 out of 5 stars Mat great for yoga, not for P90x
Published on November 14, 2010 by Adam

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine for a beginner, April 6, 2007

3.0 out of 5 stars Mat great for yoga, not for P90x, November 14, 2010
Adam (Syracuse, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
Mat is great for yoga, as well as the blocks and strap. I am using it for a multipurpose mat and I am finding that it is wearing out. If you need a yoga mat only, this will do, if you are looking for a mat to use for cardio and other work outs, you may want a heavier duty one. I was using this mat for p90x and after 60 days it's beginning to show signs of wearing. So, to sum up, great yoga only mat, not so durable for more intense workouts.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great price but not perfect, October 17, 2011
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
The blocks are good and the straps are a bit short. However, the yoga mat is not sticky at all. This is a problem because I can't be slipping. It could be because it is brand new and the mat seems to have some type of film on it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay Product, July 15, 2011
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
The foam yoga blocks, strap and mat are okay. This kit is really for beginners that aren't going to be practicing yoga a lot or a person that need props to travel with. If you are going to be doing yoga a lot you will need better props.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Starting Kit, June 4, 2011
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
This is probably the least expensive yoga kit you can find on Amazon (at the moment) but the strap is a bit too short, and the mat not as thick as some alternatives; not that it's unusable. The foam blocks are fine and the kit comes with two (instead of one as most other kits are set up with.) Overall, I think it's a good starter kit. The only upgrade that would be truly worthwhile, in my opinion, is a longer strap. This said, the only thing that's essential in yoga practice is a mat and having blocks is a strap is a bit of a plus.

5.0 out of 5 stars yoga mat, October 23, 2010
Tess (Holbrook, New York United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
I am new to yoga. I started it because it was suggested by my MS doctor as a way to strengthen muscles and improve my balance. I'm certainly not a study in grace and doubt that I ever will be. The mat, strap and wedges is what is suggested by the gentleman who leads the sessions. This kit has everything in it that I need. It was reasonably priced and fits the bill. Over all, I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and product, November 26, 2012
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
I just started taking yoga and love this matt. You would not need anything else as the "kit" comes with the blocks and the strap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall quite good, April 13, 2011
kradkin (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
So far I have enjoyed this purchase. Mostly I use the mat which is holding up just fine. It's a bit smelly at first, which is unfortunate, but once it has been opened up and used a few times the new smell diminishes.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good standard yoga mat kit, November 7, 2010
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
pretty great yoga mat. it is your typical mat, just like the mats that are offered at the place i do yoga. also comes with two blocks and a strap, both pretty standard. i recommend this kit for anyone who needs it for yoga. i have seen other people with thicker mats but i honestly feel like this one does the trick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great starter kit, January 3, 2011
Z. H. (Indianapolis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit (Health and Beauty)
My wife is pregnant and her workouts now have to be pretty limited. She bought a yoga DVD but without some basic equipment it was difficult to complete the workouts. Now that she has this starter kit, she is able to complete her workouts and she feels much better when she's finished. She couldn't believe how much of a difference the blocks can make.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit
Sunny Health & Fitness Yoga Kit by Sunny Health & Fitness
$39.99 $22.99
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.